What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Smug Panther

First Grade
Yes I have heard that....

Burton is talented but he has poor control. I'm sure he will learn and get better. How good will he get?
Rep quality. He's currently playing more as a halfback because the side is so shit, he's a running 6 and should be the second kicking option not the main man

Fangs

Coach
Burton has torpedoed his chances of rep football for a while. He is behind a lacklustre pack which makes it hard for any half. He is also wildly inconsistent with his kicking. Rocks and diamonds.

He is still pretty much a rookie centre/half playing average football. I hope his mind isn't on rep football because he is nowhere near it playing at the Bulldogs.

Hastings could become one of the best halfback in the comp.
They'll have a good spine next season.
I’m unsure about Douehi in the 6 (probably best at centre) but the young kid looks very good.

I worry they will have Brooks shaped albatross around their neck though.

Burton has torpedoed his chances of rep football for a while. He is behind a lacklustre pack which makes it hard for any half. He is also wildly inconsistent with his kicking. Rocks and diamonds.

He is still pretty much a rookie centre/half playing average football. I hope his mind isn't on rep football because he is nowhere near it playing at the Bulldogs.
Not sure where he would play. In the bottom half of 6s in the comp at the moment and doesn’t have (or at least hasn’t demonstrated) enough versatility to be 14. He played well in the centres last year, but I think 2020 and 2022 have both shown that was as much being in a great position in a good attacking structure as it was Burton’s talent.

Iamback

Coach
Not sure where he would play. In the bottom half of 6s in the comp at the moment and doesn’t have (or at least hasn’t demonstrated) enough versatility to be 14. He played well in the centres last year, but I think 2020 and 2022 have both shown that was as much being in a great position in a good attacking structure as it was Burton’s talent.

Also can't play both sides of the field which hurts

Fangs

Coach
One of the great turnarounds. No one saw it coming, even Fangs.

Paint man is the real deal it seems. The best bald coach in the NRL.

Latest posts