What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

CliveC

Juniors
Wests suffered a comedown after a good win last week emotionally. But every emotion levels out with a counter emotion.
The high of one week is countered with a low the next. It also works the other way where teams will bounce back after a horror week. NZ vs Penrith compared to vs Brisbane for example.
Mental emotion can be a huge factor in sport and can be attributed to so many upsets that happen.
Mate Checcin has an agenda agin Souths and we were off our game last week,yes we got the penalty count but his general rulings gave them their first two tries.
He has a record of dudding us.
Tigs got crucial leg ups last week!
Didn't get them this week!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate Checcin has an agenda agin Souths and we were off our game last week,yes we got the penalty count but his general rulings gave them their first two tries.
He has a record of dudding us.
Tigs got crucial leg ups last week!
Didn't get them this week!
Absolutely..... we got outplayed though.. no surprise with Cecchin though...... it was the same in Cairns against the Cows..... so many blatant ones...

Great result last night though..

Last edited:

CliveC

Juniors
Absolutely..... we got outplayed though.. no surprise with Cecchin though...... it was the same in Cairns against the Cows..... so many blatant ones...

Great result last night though..
No argument Tigs too good.
We start slow often!Sometimes I get the impression Souths push the button and bang bang bang. Put on some tries and then back to idle speed!

Curns13

Juniors
24-4 Storm over the Raiders at half time. This is what really good teams do. Right now we aren’t a really good team. Next week is the litmus test.

ThingFish

Juniors
Grub Josh McGuire charged for hair pulling this time around and it's not the first time he's done it!

Let's hope he fights the charge and loses meaning he'd also miss our game against them!

I reckon he will take the early plea though!

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/03...being-charged-for-pulling-adam-elliotts-hair/

The bad thing would be if Shoncos lose to Cows next week and then are absolutely desperate against us..
We beat the Broncs either way. We’ve got all but Storm and Roosters covered at this stage, and the next two weeks will tell how close we are to them.

Edit-Sharks maybe firming at the moment. My top 4 in order Storm, The Mighties, The Scummers, Sharks

Rabbits20

Immortal
We beat the Broncs either way. We’ve got all but Storm and Roosters covered at this stage, and the next two weeks will tell how close we are to them.

Edit-Sharks maybe firming at the moment. My top 4 in order Storm, The Mighties, The Scummers, Sharks
The Mighties us??

ThingFish

Juniors
Well, the perfect weekend continues. Warriors did it hard, they really are the worst team you could support.

Now, come on you you Cowboys. Just lift for one game!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Well, the perfect weekend continues. Warriors did it hard, they really are the worst team you could support.

Now, come on you you Cowboys. Just lift for one game!!

I've worked out the algorithm to betting on NZ.
Only bet on them after they convince you that they're trash!
If you think they're going to win, put it all on the opposition

ThingFish

Juniors
I've worked out the algorithm to betting on NZ.
Only bet on them after they convince you that they're trash!
If you think they're going to win, put it all on the opposition
:joy::joy::joy:My algorithm is NEVER bet on a Warriors game full stop, you WILL loose, no matter who you bet on,

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sharks probs come back and win but I'm cheering on Moanly... it'd be great for us if Sharkies lose....

Cmon Raiders later this arvo too...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sharks get their last two tries off errors from the schoolboy level Moanly wingers Taufau and Parker.... every week they drop it...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yesssssssss Manly win.....

Cmmooonnn you Raiders now....

Half time yes 26-12 Raiders.. please go on with it now...

It's been a great weekend..

Last edited:

Latest posts