What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Travitoh

First Grade
Another great game in this first Preliminary Final. It's a big one!

The pace that the first half was played at was incredible! Broncos should've gone into the break with a lead but didn't take their chances and paid for it in the second half.
The Storms right side was there for the taking tonight.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Storm have won the trophy already i said this halfway through the season. They're a class above the rest of the competition. Broncos could only put up a fight for 60 minutes but I don't blame them for going down 30-0. They played brave footy tonight. Bodies on the line. The roosters are a much better side than us but won't compete. The cowboys definitely won't compete due to fatigue. The roosters are the best chance but they couldn't even beat the storm B grade side down in Adelaide earlier this year. The big 3 are on a mission this year.

Travitoh

First Grade
The roosters are the best chance but they couldn't even beat the storm B grade side down in Adelaide earlier this year.

They did though. I was there.

I saw weakness out wide for the Storm defensively and the Broncos didn't try to expose that enough (though when they did they bombed a couple of certain tries). Pearce and Keary are far better halves than Milford and Nikorima and i would expect them to look to spread the ball as much as possible.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
They did though. I was there.

I saw weakness out wide for the Storm defensively and the Broncos didn't try to expose that enough (though when they did they bombed a couple of certain tries). Pearce and Keary are far better halves than Milford and Nikorima and i would expect them to look to spread the ball as much as possible.

Whoops my bad. I remember they only just won and Bellamy was furious but still... no team is gonna beat a full strength storm side with it being cronk and possibly slaters final year.

Latest posts