What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Sports and Pastimes

Nutz

Bench
Black Caviar has died.
This is so sad as she stole the hearts and imagination of a lot of Australians.
She died the day before her 18th birthday and just after giving birth to a foal.
Black Caviar had 25 starts over a four-year career, winning all 25 races, including 15 at Group 1 level.
She was added to the Australian Racing Hall of Fame after retiring in 2013, amassing nearly $8 million for prizemoney.

Tiger05

First Grade

I don't know if anyone is into this but it's grappling.

On the weekend there was a massive event called the Craig Jones International. Craig is Australian and a massive name in the sport.

There were two divisions and in the under 80 kg another Australian fought for the title for 1 million dollars. I thought he won but the judges saw it differently.

The sport to me is amazing but extremely boring to watch but this was free on YouTube and it was really good.

Tiger05

First Grade
Craig fought a woman in the superfight and I've seen it reported that he chocked out a woman.

He could have ripped her leg off but didn't want to hurt her so the choke was actually nice.