What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OTHER THAN YOUR TEAMS WHICH COACH WOULD U WANT?

Which coach would you most want at your club

• Michael Hagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Smith

• Stuart Raper

• Matt Elliott

• Nathan Brown

• Tim Sheens

• Craig Bellamy

• Graham Murray

• John Lang

• Wayne Bennett

• Ricky Stuart

• Steve Folkes

• Total voters

imasharkie

Coach
I'll take Muzza.
If he can take a bunch of no names to the finals without the help of Gould, The judiciary, The referrees, Ian Schubert and the NRL board, he'll do me.

Ricky Stuart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PRETENDER

steven_tiger

Juniors
johnny lang... always had the sharks there or there abouts and now is keeping penrith at the top.

stuart would be next.

xwizit

Juniors
imasharkie said:
I'll take Muzza.
If he can take a bunch of no names to the finals without the help of Gould, The judiciary, The referrees, Ian Schubert and the NRL board, he'll do me.

Ricky Stuart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PRETENDER

raper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now THATS a funny joke :lol: :lol:

MOON MAN

Juniors
Ricky Stuart is obviously a good coach, but he has the cattle as someone previously mentioned. The roosters have such a quality squad that anyone would be able to get them to go well. Alot of people forget that it was Murray who set it all up for Stuart. He was the one to get the roosters where Gould stuggled to go....The Grand Final. Lets face it... Muzz did the work for Stuart...he gave Minichello his crack, and heaps of other I can't name. Id like to hear Roosters fans honest opinion on this? What is it more of...Muzz laid it on a platter for Stuart...or Stuart has totally taken them to new levels? honest opinions?

imasharkie

Coach
MOON MAN said:
Ricky Stuart is obviously a good coach, but he has the cattle as someone previously mentioned. The roosters have such a quality squad that anyone would be able to get them to go well. Alot of people forget that it was Murray who set it all up for Stuart. He was the one to get the roosters where Gould stuggled to go....The Grand Final. Lets face it... Muzz did the work for Stuart...he gave Minichello his crack, and heaps of other I can't name. Id like to hear Roosters fans honest opinion on this? What is it more of...Muzz laid it on a platter for Stuart...or Stuart has totally taken them to new levels? honest opinions?

An honest Rorter supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Gould and Stuart as their heros.

Pigskin

Juniors
good to see the respect out there for John Lang

I voted Bellamy, cause I think he is the best youngish coach in the league

but I also rate Matt Elliott ... he just doesn't have any cattle

along with Bennett, they'd be my top 3 in the league

Oink !

xwizit

Juniors
the roosters, under murray, had awful defence.

under stuart, theyve had the best in the league.

even with gould we never had the best defence (i hate gould btw...yes, not EVERY rooster supporter likes the gymp.)

stuart is a good coach.regardless of how much you clowns hate the team.

rossy

Juniors
MOON MAN said:

Muzz, as nice a bloke as he seemed to be, was a hiccup. He took the squad built by Phil Gould to a grand final, and almost systematically dismantled our defensive pattern in his first full off-season with the club.

To Roosters fans it seemed as though accepted a good effort, but wasn't able to go to take the team to the next level. It was quite disturbing to hear him talk at press conferences in a positive vein when we'd been beaten badly.

He's seems to be a great coach for a side in a re-building phase but i'm sure a lot of Roosters fans were never convinced he was going to take the club to the next level. Ricky Stuart has been able to do what neither Graham or Gus could.

Stomp

Juniors
Alot of people for the Brisbane Broncos coach, not too susprising though.

As I'm a Broncos supporter, I went for Craig Bellamy.

Stomp

Corbin

Juniors
How could people voted Graham Murry ahead of the Roosters + NSW COACH coach Ricky Stuart...
Graham murry left from the roosters... and then went to the cowboys and ricky stuart since then has taken them to 2 grandfinals.... in a row...