What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OtherSports!!! from Sidhe

shirkhan

Juniors
Razor said:
Goleel said:
Hey, if you're still looking for a good tennis game, Virtua Tennis 2 must have passed you by, its on PS2 for pretty cheap now,

I have that on the PC.

Not a big fan of it. It's to arcadey for me, and not much like a real tennis match.

i love that game i think its better to play on ps2 tho

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Full body contact tenpin bowling!!!

I'll enetrtain odds of about 20-1 on that!! ;-)

Hell - it'd be more entertaining than watching any of the current Yawnion world cup!!! :oops:

buddy u r a fool wot does every league person have against union?? I guess all league fans (well most anyways) live in the poor suburbs (including myself) and league was made for the workin class amd lower class.

But League is the last sport that can knock union's world cup. Unless they are scared??

Let the flaming and fighting begin

incredible_holc

Juniors
touchy, its just his opinion(and most others on this board). You can not stand here and say the World cup has been interesting!!

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
of course I can there has been some boring games and same good ones. You sir can't stand here and tell me that league has decent international games or even a real world cup

Dog-E

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Dog-E said:
Full body contact tenpin bowling!!!

I'll enetrtain odds of about 20-1 on that!! ;-)

Hell - it'd be more entertaining than watching any of the current Yawnion world cup!!! :oops:

buddy u r a fool wot does every league person have against union?? I guess all league fans (well most anyways) live in the poor suburbs (including myself) and league was made for the workin class amd lower class.

But League is the last sport that can knock union's world cup. Unless they are scared??

Let the flaming and fighting begin

I can think of VERY few sports that BORE ME to tears quite as quickly and as regularly as Yawnion mate!!!...I would even rather watch an AFL game 10 times out of 10 - or an entire 5 days of test cricket than an hour and a half of any 'Wannabees' game you could show me - and THAT'S saying something!!!!

There is, however - NOTHING you could say to me that would EVER convince me otherwise. It's horse for sourses here - u like Yawnion, and bully for you!!...Me!?!? Mate I played the bloddy stupid game for 4 years in high school, as the school I was at at the time didn't have the option of playing League - so it's not as if I haven't given it a fair go, either!! I know ALL about Yawnion - now I just wish I could FORGET!!!

Junior & schoolboy union is a good breeding ground for new League talent - that is the ONLY positive comment I can throw at Yawnion mate!!!

Who was comparing the League world cup to anything anyway?? We don't even HAVE a world cup any more if we're being pedantic here - but then - you don't have a DOMESTIC competition that anyone but stray dogs attend, do you??!!...And we could go on like this for hours, round in circles - But that STILL doesn't mean a damn thing to me!! Yawnion's STILL sh*thouse to me, STILL as boring as batsh*t and STILL incomprehensibly complicated, slow and DULL - World cup or no!!

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
hmm.. did league ever have a real world cup?? What i don't understand is just becuase the local comp isnt big here it must be the same everywhere else in the world it is huge in NZ, SA and in England. But I do like the comment about wannabe's. Go England

Priddo

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
hmm.. did league ever have a real world cup?? What i don't understand is just becuase the local comp isnt big here it must be the same everywhere else in the world it is huge in NZ, SA and in England. But I do like the comment about wannabe's. Go England

england are wannabe's too, go NZ!!!!!

HBG

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
I think in the 50's there may have been one, or maybe it was Oz v Fr.