What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our back row

Tucky

Juniors
Awesome display tonight from Nikora. Just needs to work on his post match interview skills.....

Nikora is so impressive.

I know people have wraps on him but I don’t think a lot of people understand just how good he is going to be.

Nikora and Xerri are our future, we need to tie them up for many many years to come.

Nikora and Xerri on that right side with Johnson feeding them the ball like he was in the second half wow bloody lethal.

Just need a fast winger outside Xerri and get rid of that sook Dugan.

Seriously if Dugan continues to sook and whinge about playing on the wing Morris should just f**k him off to reserve grade for the rest of the season.

Out of control ego.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nikora and Xerri on that right side with Johnson feeding them the ball like he was in the second half wow bloody lethal.

Just need a fast winger outside Xerri and get rid of that sook Dugan.

Seriously if Dugan continues to sook and whinge about playing on the wing Morris should just f**k him off to reserve grade for the rest of the season.

Out of control ego.

Provide evidence that Dugan sooked and whinged. I doubt you can.

Also need more than a fast winger on the right. Nikora need to find a pass. Otherwise Xerri only gets it in broken play or block plays. It will come, but it ain’t there yet.

Nikora will be an international by the end of June.

chewsta

First Grade
Not to take anything away from Briton but I'm surprised more players dont do what he does. Angle back in between defenders, hold your hands up and be ready to catch the ball. Langer used to destroy teams with his inside passes, it's the same principle, change the angle of attack at pace and catch defenders off guard because they are all taught from day dot to slide to the outside. We need someone doing the same thing on the other side running off Moyza.

Sorenson is copping it because hes playing Middle & not left edge like he was last year. We have lost Woods, Boogs seenafunguy & Rudolph so they would normally be playing the role.
Next in line is Cruz but I just cant imagine him getting a start. yet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gal said he did.

Yeah I read that but like the captain says things like that about team mates for anything other than a psychological boost. Gall’s a boxer, he knows how to talk shit.

He also said Xerri would be goose of the week.

azzah72

Bench
Gal said he did.
Yep and knowing a couple of people from our playing squad, it's pretty common knowledge that a good portion of the team is sick of his shit.

Yes they respect what he does but get pretty annoyed at him on a regular basis.

I'm hot and cold on Dugan, he does the tough stuff but he's just not playing at a level he should be considering he's supposed to be a marquee player on the big bucks.

Card Shark

Immortal
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt this year even though I’m totally not a fan of his signing.

That dropped ball last night negated all my leniency.

I must admit that the rest of the game he busted his guts to make up for it & the winning try will do him wonders.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt this year even though I’m totally not a fan of his signing.

That dropped ball last night negated all my leniency.

I must admit that the rest of the game he busted his guts to make up for it & the winning try will do him wonders.

So the dropped ball was more important for game context than the try assist and the try he scored?

Seems to me his ledger is in the positive over 80 minutes.