What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Centres

Defense is really smothering our right side. They are right up in the faces of Gagai and Uate and are cutting off Mullen's left to right long pass. Do that and we take it right. We also seem to set ourselves up more for left side plays than right and it's working for now.
BJ is adding what we need down the left. Can't praise him enough. Gagai will get his time again and Uate is doing some hard yards but seems unhappy he isn't in there as much finishing and scoring. Stick it out and we'll get opportunities down the right.

Basically future rep players both centres if they keep improving. Leilua creates width for Macca by his beautiful hole and line runs. He invites the centre and winger to make the right decision. He is abeast defender. Should be marking Inglis Wed week. Gags is a magician with his footwork. If Dane and Aku click in attack like last year well anything is possible. My nightmare scenario is Gags and Joey are both picked for origin next year. Very real chance.

Last edited:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Basically future rep players both centres if they keep improving. Leilua creates width for Macca by his beautiful hole and line runs. He invites the centre and winger to make the right decision. He is abeast defender. Should be marking Inglis Wed week. Gags is a magician with his footwork. If Dane and Aku click in attack like last year well anything is possible. My nightmare scenario is Gags and Joey are both picked for origin next year. Very real chance.

You've got me wishing I could watch BJ v's Inglis on Wed week. The way BJ is defending, I actually reckon he could handle Inglis. I can;t think of many other centres that would be able to.

Latest posts