What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Chance against Parra

BJ

Juniors
if the team that turns up for the tigers that turned up on saturday night against the bulldogs i think we should go alright.. i'm not expecting a blow out score.. but i think the win is there for the boys if they want it bad enough

innsaneink

Referee
Hard to believe the wangled four home games in a row....but suckers lost em all, they could actually feel less pressure playing away from parra next weekend.
Hope Brian brings his white board and textas. :lol:

tigers

Juniors
We always have trouble with the eels, but I really think we can smack them this time round, especially if Brian Smith brings his white board and pens?? :clap: :clap: :clap:
GO THE TIGERS!!TIGERS!!!TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
I personally thin Parra are a few weeks off a win yet. They need to be competitve first before they win a game. They could still win on sunday if our guys dont turn up ready for an arm wrestle, lets hope the boys remember the charity cup game!

_goParra

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Hard to believe the wangled four home games in a row....but suckers lost em all, they could actually feel less pressure playing away from parra next weekend.
Hope Brian brings his white board and textas. :lol:

Mate given the past 4 weeks, they would be relived to be playing away from home.
Anyways given our form tigers by 20+
GO WEST EELS ;-) ;-)

Latest posts