What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Hookers

shaggs

Coach
No 1: Jayden Brailey is flashy. He hasn't been flashy because he has been playing the conservative learner's game.

No 2: Brayden Brailey is flashy. He has been playing flashy - against second raters. He will not be flashy in the NRL. He will be shackled doing the conservative learner's game.

I reckon 2019 can be Jayden's breakout year. He should play 80.
Totally agree. I had a beer with one of his coaches form the junior rep sides and asked what the hype was all about. I said he looks boring and nothing great.
He said that the kid you see in nrl is a shadow of his younger self. Has all the tricks and skills, but has been told to shovel the ball out and tackle. Full stop.

Still said that Blayke is better, but will end up be a ball playing middle so they can both be in the side.

snout

First Grade
No 1: Jayden Brailey is flashy. He hasn't been flashy because he has been playing the conservative learner's game.

No 2: Brayden Brailey is flashy. He has been playing flashy - against second raters. He will not be flashy in the NRL. He will be shackled doing the conservative learner's game.

He can play 80.

To be so good at that level so young and as a starting rake is very promising for this season.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Brayden? I still got Trindall love.

BTW Trindall has signed for 2 more years and has made the emerging Qld squad along with Jangala Bennet and Ronaldo Mulitalo.

Trindall > FJ. Daylight in between

AJB1102

First Grade

I think Jayden was progressed into an NRL starting role sooner than anticipated when Ennis retired a year earlier than expected.

"Flashy" isn't really something to look for in an 80 minute hooker either. I think "creative" is the better quality. I wouldn't call Smith "flashy" but he went alright at #9. Seggy is the definition of "flashy" and he's clubless right now.

He needs to grow his game and game management but I don't know if he needs to be "flashy".

Latest posts