What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our inspirational leader

No no no no. They did that with Ricko which was totally pointless we'll just end up spending the season deliberating on who will be the 2014 captain.

Anasta did not attend the press conference although he failed to turn up 2 weeks ago iirc.

Bubbles

Juniors
Well, last night did it for me. I haven't bought into the 'death to Anasta' ranting here before, however after that effort last night, hand me a weapon and I'll do it myself. Now, we all get frustrated about the ref's decisions (lor lack thereof) that go against us and I'm sure given the chance would be lining up to get a chance to rant at a ref, however, here's a tip Braith, the time to whinge to the ref about a missed call is NOT when the opposition is still attacking our line!

FFS, I could not believe what I saw when Braith turned his back and his mind to the player with the ball to whinge to the refs, making no attempt to stop the play unfolding right in front of him. It reminded me of an incident years and years ago when Quentin Pongia (dark days those) decided to go the biff and let an opposition player stroll straight past him to score. Unforgivable and in this instance, this was our captain.

Enough already, just move Mortimer to five-eight and let's get on with it!!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yes, Yes, YES YES YES.

Anasta was an abomination last night.

Whenever the ball goes his way we just look anaemic in attack. He stifles anything good we do. And to top it off, as you said, he made that stinker of a decision in defense.