What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Localities

Where do you live?

• Kogarah

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Rockdale

• Hurstville

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Penshurst

• Mortdale

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Peakhurst

• Blakehurst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sans Souci

• Allawah

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Carlton

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Arncliffe

• Banksia

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Beverly Park

• Bexley

• Beverlly Hills

• Oatley

• Riverwood

• Total voters

RedVee

First Grade
Rosemeadow since 1990.
before that Croydon Park for about 25 years.

But.... Arncliffe born and first 3 or 4 years. Athelstane Ave.
Dads parents finished up in May St, Bardwell Park. After GFs demise, Dad and Uncles subdivided the May St property and built Edith St as part of the deal. Edith being my Grandmothers name. The original house is the battleaxe, subsequent owners have put an extra story on it. There you go, anyone that knows Bardwell Park. you may know the joint - it's down almost to the train line in May St.

So, I figure I still have a connection to the St George area.

RedVDave

First Grade
you people from outta town have got your own poll!

lol

Sorry to all the lugarno people.

Hey do you guys have a pub down there? or is it just the bowls club at peakhurst near the church?

There is also Peakhurst (Freakhurst) pub which is near Lurgano and as much as I love going there it is a little tacky to say the least.

slaters

Referee
Lugarno is really nice, but man it is sleepy. Each time I pull off the the Forest Rd turn off, no-one ever drives more than 40kms. The shopping area is quite nice but there is no pub. The Grandview is nice for a beer or two. Think the closest pub would be the Peaky Inn would it not?

Dakink

Bench
Just down the road from Johnsy in sunny downtownBallina. That the Murbah bridge by any chance in your pic Johnsy??

stg666

Juniors
the magnificant far south coast nsw for me. pambula is great. half way between syd and melb , canb 3 hours away and 2 and a half 2 the snow.

Jason Maher

Immortal
This is my locailty, glorious part of the world. This is the view I often get as I drive home from work in the evening.

oz_1993_pcd56_murwillumbah_mt_warning_800.jpg

Bloody bewdiful ain't it? I grew up in Uki, which is kind at the foot of those two pointy hills (The Sisters, Mt Uki) next to the flat topped one (Mt Nullum). My folks are still in the area.

Kola Emcee

Juniors
I've lived in St George ever since I moved from Melbourne as a 5 year old!

I'm in Sans Souci now... first Sans Souci vote :D

Btw Brando you forgot the likes of Brighton-le-Sands, Monterey and Ramsgate... I lived in Monterey for about 10 years. There's plenty of us down along the Grand Parade!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Just down the road from Johnsy in sunny downtownBallina. That the Murbah bridge by any chance in your pic Johnsy??

Hey Dakink. Recognise you from the Titans forum (where I post under the pseudonym Steel Dragon). Didn't realise you were on here as well. Same avatar and sig I see too.

And yes, that is the Murbah bridge.

brendothejet

First Grade
people poepl its not that i forgot you its just that the poll only allows for so many options...

but in the words of a famous boxer, i love youse all.

rushndude

Bench
There is also Peakhurst (Freakhurst) pub which is near Lurgano and as much as I love going there it is a little tacky to say the least.
Peaky pub was the best pre-2003, when it had the nightclub out the back (except for the usual Friday night brawl).
Now it's but a shade of it's former self :(.

Last edited:

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Well I'm outta this one now - Born and Raised Kogarah for 21 years, moved to Mortdale for 6 years now in the Country - still consider myself a Kogarah boy though - so can ya put me down for Kogarah.

Peaky pub was the best pre-2003, when it had the nightclub out the back (except for the usual Friday night brawl).
Now it's but a shade of it's former self :(.

Yeah, now it's all the rage to go to Oatley til 12, then get the bus over to peaky. There's still usually fights there.

Now they always have a live cover band playing - the last 2 times i've been there they've had Bon Jovi and INXS.

There's always all these olds blokes trying to pick us up hha...so much fun!!

Latest posts