What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our need for a half

Ads

First Grade
Pearce!!!????
You merkins are bent
He is a f**kjng has been that was only just above average his entire career.

What is he ..35?
29. Same as Hodko. Much better too. Would have allowed us to play a much better style of footy.

carcharias

Immortal
Hodgko is on f**k all for 1 year and is a back up player
Which might I add , has worked .
Pearce would’ve cost a fortune and would have been a multi year all the eggs in one basket signing.
Moylan can at least play fullback and in the halves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hodgko is on f**k all for 1 year and is a back up player
Which might I add , has worked .
Pearce would’ve cost a fortune and would have been a multi year all the eggs in one basket signing.
Moylan can at least play fullback and in the halves.

Like paying Holmes elite fullback money?

Frenzy.

Immortal
If he is paid elite fullback money and scores 2 tries on the wing every game I don’t give a shit.

Pearce has kicked 7 feild goals in 10 years and doesn’t kick goals .

Well he doesnt score 2 tries a week does he? He averages 1 try every 2nd game for the Sharks.

Is that your best argument against Pearce?

carcharias

Immortal
Well he doesnt score 2 tries a week does he? He averages 1 try every 2nd game for the Sharks.

Is that your best argument against Pearce?

Dunno what Val has to do with us not signing pearce...which we tried to might I add.
He chose the Knights

What we are seeing his season is why you pay $$$$$$$ for a half, we got rid of Maloney, Broncos were outbid on Hunt, and both teams struggling. Cronk gone from Storm they are hoping on Croft

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dunno what Val has to do with us not signing pearce...which we tried to might I add.
He chose the Knights

Val is on $850k. He’s worth $500k at best.

There’s $350k that could of gone towards Myth Piss right there.

He chose the Knights because they outbid us.

The 600k left i think we take the gamble approach raiders on the 2 players dropped Blake Austin for the halves and Josh Papali for the bench, we need some form of impact they could do the trick.

Could even have Austin off the bench, if Raiders want a hooker they can have Seggy

carcharias

Immortal
Val is on $850k. He’s worth $500k at best.

There’s $350k that could of gone towards Myth Piss right there.

He chose the Knights because they outbid us.

So you were all for paying more than the knights?
Over 1 mil per year for 4 years.

For Mitchell Pearce?

So you were all for paying more than the knights?
Over 1 mil per year for 4 years.

For Mitchell Pearce?

Look where the Knights are, Pearce instrumental in all there wins, he took the 1 point even at half time vs Broncs, smart game management, they are winning close games, you can see him out there working the players guiding them, our halves are not doing that, we are lucky to score a try, the Knights dont seem to have a issue

carcharias

Immortal
Look where the Knights are, Pearce instrumental in all there wins, he took the 1 point even at half time vs Broncs, smart game management, they are winning close games, you can see him out there working the players guiding them, our halves are not doing that, we are lucky to score a try, the Knights dont seem to have a issue
Hang on
You are calling for Flano jnr to play next week
Yet here you saying we should’ve paid over a mil per year for a bloke that is nearly 30 and doesn’t even kick goals.

DCE yeah
Cronk yeah

Pearce? f**k no.

Hang on
You are calling for Flano jnr to play next week
Yet here you saying we should’ve paid over a mil per year for a bloke that is nearly 30 and doesn’t even kick goals.

DCE yeah
Cronk yeah

Pearce? f**k no.

I am calling for Flanno to play next week we dont have anyone else, Flanno had great season last year in the 20's, i remember when JT came into FG he was small as he worked out.

Cronk is what 33 and dosent kick goals

carcharias

Immortal
I am calling for Flanno to play next week we dont have anyone else, Flanno had great season last year in the 20's, i remember when JT came into FG he was small as he worked out.

Cronk is what 33 and dosent kick goals
So what happens to flano ...with Mitchell in the same spot for 4 years?