What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our New forum

And the Golden Joey goes to

• Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Unsure

• Not my cup of tea

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
This site is fine. I especially enjoyed wandering down to the StGeorge Forum; it is nice to have neighbours that are so handy.

As long as the shipwreck survivors come here then it will be fine.

-GS.

8)

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
We need to get more posters involved in it. The lay out doesn't come close to the old one. It also seems alot slower then the last one also. But having said that, I'm very happy we have it and will continue to use it.

gjg

Juniors
Well I have set up camp with relative ease, and am looking to build a true home here if the situation arises. I have planted the seeds of a few bushes in the hope to make a new start here. ;)

Doctor

Bench
It just seems a bit more messy - too many things happening/flashing at once.

It is slower, but it is, to an extent, fresh and new - but this wears off after a week or two.

Given the option I'd have the old forum back anyday - but it doesn't look like happening, and therefore we'll just have to make the best of it.

misty

Juniors
PFFFFT!!!!

Once we had a big pond to swim in and now were in a goldfish bowl, we must venture out fellow tadpoles and post in other parts of this web page :lol: we're like hangin around the Knights forum like lost souls.

myself included in this observation ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Not sure if I'll venture out of the Knights section to be honest with you. Maybe just to post about AFL.

I'm not much a fan of the moving emoticons. The Knights website forum was a lot more functional - this one's a bit flashy for me but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

Terminator

First Grade
Ive been out stretching my fingers around nearly every forum around here, there are a few tossers in 4 corners and one, who I can't believe is actually a moderator, there are also alot af interesting people to talk to and alot of the topics are pretty good. :D

astrogirl

First Grade
terminator007 said:
Ive been out stretching my fingers around nearly every forum around here, there are a few tossers in 4 corners and one, who I can't believe is actually a moderator, there are also alot af interesting people to talk to and alot of the topics are pretty good. :D

I'll take your word for it terminator! For now, it's not a bad thing that I stay in this corner of the world... lots to do and not enough time, and I'd have even less if I spend any more time on the net!!

Jedda

Juniors
This place has room for improvement and should improve over the next few weeks as the last of the lost souls arrive.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum and getting to know you Knights fans better as time goes by.

Pity this had to come at the expense of the old Knights Forum.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
This forum board is good - although it doesn't beat the old knights forum it offer's a bit of organisation (better then sticking everything in to three forums) as there are sections for everything and everyone including those nuts in four corners :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
What PC? I never had one!
I'm saving up for a mac laptop although, these cafes are getting too dear.

Terminator

First Grade
The one I'm at charges $4 for the first hour, $7 for two hours, and then $2 for every additional hour, there are cheaper and better ones nearby, but this one has a toilet, and a supermarket next door.

knightsgal85

Juniors
I selected the option "Good". I was a little overwhelmed with this forum when I joined, but now I'm getting familiarised to its features (although there is much more I am not aware of), & I'm beginning to like it. It does seem to be a little more complex than our old forum, but overtime, we will all become accustomed to it. Having said this, I wouldn't mind our old forum back, but I'm satisfied that we have got a forum, which is the main thing.

MC DUI

Juniors
I reckon this site goes ok. :)

I've always wondered why the Knights forum wasn't a bit more flash like this one.

People say that it isn't as fast as the old one, but I disagree. I think it is equally fast if not a bit quicker than the old one.

I just hope most of the regulars that made the old forum worthwhile turn up, they are the ones that made the forum what it was. 8)

Latest posts