What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our New forum

And the Golden Joey goes to

• Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Unsure

• Not my cup of tea

• Total voters

misty

Juniors
Well said knightsgal85

I was in a PANIC when the forum first closed I was in :shock: even...... who would I have to talk to? where would I go? I wanted to killllllllll somebody :twisted:
*gasp* I even thought I MAY AS WELL SELL MY COMPUTER I would have no need for it!
Then Tony came to the rescue and said lets go here OK, I said.....lets and here we are its a good site lots of places to visit and have a read if you just want some me time.

misty

Juniors
:lol: They could at least give you a computer you MUST have paid one off by now. ;-)

misty

Juniors
I just hope most of the regulars that made the old forum worthwhile turn up, they are the ones that made the forum what it was. 8)

WELL exuse me, MOST of the people that kept that forum going ARE already posting and I think they made it VERY worthwhile *sniff*

legend

Coach
I have to say I am pleased to have you all aboard. I don't mind constructive criticism at all and to read everyone's thought's on how the site is going helps us make a better site for you in the long run.

I will say that you have three of the best mods in the whole place and they will look after this forum 110%

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
i still wish for our old forum back, wish we could have community again, good ol' days with the Newcastle Knights forum :(

misty

Juniors
legend said:
I have to say I am pleased to have you all aboard. I don't mind constructive criticism at all and to read everyone's thought's on how the site is going helps us make a better site for you in the long run.

I will say that you have three of the best mods in the whole place and they will look after this forum 110%

Just give us a bit of time legend and we'll be posting EVERYWHERE! :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Thanks for your comments legend. I admit it was strange at first, seeing a host of familiar names in a different setting! This forum is starting to grow on me now.

knightsgal85

Juniors
stevo said:
I miss the Active Topics option. It was my fav :(

I'm with you on that point. It's a 'little' more difficult to identify the topics that have new responses than that which you have previously read. It was always good to just click on Active Topics & it would display in chronological order, which topics contain new responses. Easy viewing it was ;-)

roopy

Referee
knightsgal85 said:
stevo said:
I miss the Active Topics option. It was my fav :(

I'm with you on that point. It's a 'little' more difficult to identify the topics that have new responses than that which you have previously read. It was always good to just click on Active Topics & it would display in chronological order, which topics contain new responses. Easy viewing it was ;-)
All the topics that have had posts since the last time you looked have a little black arrow on the left pointing to the topic.

This site has only been going for a few months, and the place gets new features all the time. There are about five guys who are just fiddling with things to make them better and better, and they are keen to hear feedback. If you think a new section is needed, pm willow, legend or green eye, and it will probably happen, or at least be seriously considered.

I'm still learning new things, like last night I found I could click on any members name and go to their profile and bring up all the posts they have ever made in order. If you are wondering who someone is or what they stand for, you can have a read of everything they have said without looking in more than one place (termi - you post everywhere man).

Other features I use a lot are the live score updates during games, I check out the news service every day, and I regularly use the pm feature to keep in touch with others, because it sends an email which they get even if they arn't on the site at present, so it is near as good as having them on msn if you need to talk.

roopy

Referee
Apart from a little black arrow on the left of each topic you haven't read, there is a message at the top right of the topics page that says 'mark all topics read'. If you click on that before you check out of the room, when you come back the only topics that will be marked with the black arrow on the left are topics that have had posts since the last time you were in.

Hope that makes sence.

Terminator

First Grade
mia said:
:lol: They could at least give you a computer you MUST have paid one off by now. ;-)
Your not wrong misty. :roll:
Plus all the eating from the supermarket. :roll:

knightsgal85

Juniors
roopy said:
Apart from a little black arrow on the left of each topic you haven't read, there is a message at the top right of the topics page that says 'mark all topics read'. If you click on that before you check out of the room, when you come back the only topics that will be marked with the black arrow on the left are topics that have had posts since the last time you were in.

Hope that makes sence.

Cheers Roopy. Your explanation makes complete sense to me. I never even noticed that little message, 'Mark all topics read'. That is a very handy feature, thanks for mentioning it. It makes it a lot easier for me in recognising which posts are new each time I go to visit the forum. All that I have to remember to do is click on that message, before I leave.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Im not to keen on this forum yet...I feel a little indimidated and lost.

Plus I miss the good ol' community section...nothing comes close to the laughs on that!!

antonius

Coach
legallyblonde said:
Im not to keen on this forum yet...I feel a little indimidated and lost.

Plus I miss the good ol' community section...nothing comes close to the laughs on that!!
You can post them in here, just put NFT in front of the thread title, there's a few in here already, you'll get used to it.

Latest posts