What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our old halves

yy_cheng

Coach
Maloney, hodgekunson, mortz and an injured k keating running around in our juniors not long ago

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Even Maloney is overrated. Poor defender and not much of a playmaker.

He is a great support player. But he's lucky he kicks goals or he'd be very one dimensional.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mortimer starting to develop into a decent back up hooker - always thought thAt was his position

yy_cheng

Coach
Hid best skill is support and kick darts but we wanted to make him a Ball player and organiser. If he was following jaz or coats who offload he would have been good to keep. I reckon he would excel at the dogs

T.S Quint

Coach
I often lie awake at night thinking about how we should have kept Michael Witt and Chris Thorman.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I often lie awake at night thinking about how we should have kept Michael Witt and Chris Thorman.

They made a great combo in reserve grade.

Jeremy Smith was another that looked like he could be anything. He created line breaks with some sublime passing but in NRL he just couldn't deliver.

Who else remembers Blake Green and Tim Smith as a halves, they had two games together for two wins.