What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our origin less newcastle

we will play a game before origin 2 not sure about 3 were we will be without our players so i would say no tahu kennedy ennis gidley wing wil get kidleys spot so dont worry there my team would be
1. davis
2.quin
3.carmont
4.hughes
5.hall
6.witt
7.kidley
8.perry
9.ennis
10.wooly
11.newton
12.price
13.lowrie

14.parons
15.m.kennedy
16.tanner
17.briggs

Jedda

Juniors
After tonights game you may as well wipe Hughes out of the team. He seems to take an age these days to return from any injury so it looks like "Dropsie" Richardson could get another start.

Why have you got Ennis listed as part of the Origin squad?

Will Simpson or Abes be back before Origin finishes?

thuganomics

Coach
Team would be:

1. O'Davis
2.quinn
3.carmont
4.hughes
5.hall
6.witt
7.kidley
8.perry
9.ennis
10.woolnough
11.newton
12.price
13.lowrie

14.parons
15.m.kennedy
16.tanner
17.Mueller

Still a great competitive team :)

chinorocks

Juniors
Abraham and Simpson are no chance of beaing back fro what I've heard, and Kennedy is GONE....every week its another injury...if we re-sign him for anything more than match payments it will be without doubt the stupidest thing any football team in Australia has ever done...he is not worth $300K when he never gets on the park.

Jedda

Juniors
While I'm willing to applaud BK on having the fire in the belly to get out there and play tonight against Doctors orders, his decision could have cost us the game tonight.

Without BK in the team we could have had an extra healthy reserve on the bench and with Hughes' injury we would have been left with a rotation of 3 instead of the 2 we endured.

Thankfully we have the Bye next weekend so the guys get a bit of a rest otherwise I have the feeling we may have coped a severe touch-up from the next team we played.

The guys have played two great matches, but surely not having a full quota of interchange players available will tell on those out on the field each week eventually.

keeney

First Grade
i think jaime fitzgerald shud figure on our bench or something, he can cover a fair few spots. before origin 1 tahu should be abck shudnt he? and he would be unlikely to be selected, we shud ahev him for a few games during the origin series this year ditto bk.

o'davis
quinn/tahu(when available)
carmont
hughes
hall/quinn(when thau is available)
witt
kidley
perry
ennis/quigley/fitzgerald(i cant handle quigley but i think he'll be back after the bye and hages may want him there)
woolnough
newton
price
lowrie/ennis/fitzgerald

parsons
m.kennedy
tanner
fitzgerald/lowrie/quigley/ennis/hall

Risa

Bench
Heard Simpson's foot is coming along faster than expected, which was in the Newcastle herald today. Money he is he could be back before Round 19 & 20. One piece of good news...okay here goes

1. O'Davis
2. Tahu/Hughes
3. Carmont
4. Hall
5. Quinn
6. Witt
7. Kidley (c)
8. Perry
9. Ennis
10. Woolnough
11. Newton
12. Price
13. Lowrie

14. Parsons
15. M Kennedy
16. Tanner
17. Fitzgerald

skwintox

Juniors
chinorocks said:
Abraham and Simpson are no chance of beaing back fro what I've heard, and Kennedy is GONE....every week its another injury...if we re-sign him for anything more than match payments it will be without doubt the stupidest thing any football team in Australia has ever done...he is not worth $300K when he never gets on the park.

come on give him a fair go, he is easily one of our best, and yes he does get injured, but he plays with little injuries, and for who? his team. i think match payments would be an insult to him and his level of commitment to the club

Latest posts