What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Team This Weekend..

$h@rk$

Juniors
This MUST be the team that comes out this weekend. i think ull all agree with the positioning.

1. Simmo
2. Alby
3. Vagana
4. Covell
5. Scott
6. Hilder
7. Noddy
8. Stosic
9. Latu
10. Bailey
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Bird
15. Kingston
16. Villasanti
17. Maiava

Seriously im sick of rapers crappy positioning. bailey should be forward, scott at wing where he isnt afraid to run hard at the line like simm, alb, cov. kearney can get lost, performed shocking. passed three passes hitting the ground, a terrible grubber and no support leaving kimmorley to do all the work load. villa played well in premier league and maiava was hopeless but i reckon another crack this weekend will determine his 1st grade future. hes been very lazy indeed. raper needs to take action..

Discussee.

Craigshark

First Grade
From the other thread, i don't think you will find Latu in the team at all, let alone in the starting line up.

carinashark

First Grade
Noodles is going ok ! He is quick and has a good combo with Williams , tackles well over his size , grubbers . Id have Dykes and Noodles any day.

Inferno

Coach
I have a feeling this will be the team

1. Simmo
2. Alby
3. Vagana and Scott to bench, or Scott starting
4. Bailey
5. Covell
6. Noodles
7. Noddy
8. Stosic
9. Kingston
10. Douglas
11. Williams
12. Bird
13. Gallen

14. Villasanti
15. Hilder/Scott
16. Maiava
17. Ciraldo

So pretty much same team as last week. Ciraldo is lucky in my opinion. Another bad game, and I would prefer Harlen or Mapp to get another go.

sharkie!!

Juniors
i think the team mite be
simmo
albert
vagana
bails?? scott??
covell
kearney
kimmorley
stosic
kingston
douglas
williams
bird (maybe bench) bails??
gallen
hutch
ciraldo
villasanti
bird?? caine?? ( been playin well in PL could get run off bench for kingston)

bluemazda

Juniors
$h@rk$ said:
This MUST be the team that comes out this weekend. i think ull all agree with the positioning.

1. Simmo
2. Alby
3. Vagana
4. Covell
5. Scott
6. Hilder
7. Noddy
8. Stosic
9. Latu
10. Bailey
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Bird
15. Kingston
16. Villasanti
17. Maiava

Seriously im sick of rapers crappy positioning. bailey should be forward, scott at wing where he isnt afraid to run hard at the line like simm, alb, cov. kearney can get lost, performed shocking. passed three passes hitting the ground, a terrible grubber and no support leaving kimmorley to do all the work load. villa played well in premier league and maiava was hopeless but i reckon another crack this weekend will determine his 1st grade future. hes been very lazy indeed. raper needs to take action..

Discussee.

Latu wont be there

Frenzy.

Post Whore
$h@rk$ said:

1. Simmo
2. Alby
3. Vagana
4. Covell
5. Scott
6. Hilder
7. Noddy
8. Stosic
9. Latu
10. Bailey
11. Williams
12. Ciraldo
13. Gallen

14. Bird
15. Kingston
16. Villasanti
17. Maiava

Discussee.

Gee up, right?

Bailey a prop. Won't happen

Hilder at 6. Won't happen.

Kinga on the bench. Won't happen

Covell centre. Won't happen.

jc155776

Coach
whys the latu thread gone?

If people are "scared" of defamation read up on ur laws and see you have nothing to fear...

McLovin

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Kelly can kick goals. Him for the smaller, slower, weaker, more cross eyed Covell...

Latest posts