What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Waterloo Come Sunday!

cadburys

Juniors
I was a bitterly shattered man after the game last Saturday Night.

No consoling in the world made a modicum of difference.

I [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< to god that we get the win this weekend, otherwise it will be a very :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: little
household in the coming weeks.

I don't want to ponder the thought.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tigerpete

Juniors
Oh my weekend was a shocker too. Friday night i twisted my knee With no ice to help out, so i was off my feet all weekned. Missed 2 concerts , one which i'd already paid for. Then throw in the Tigers loss, geez it can only get better next weekend.

tiger_nick

Bench
Tigerpete said:
Oh my weekend was a shocker too. Friday night i twisted my knee With no ice to help out, so i was off my feet all weekned. Missed 2 concerts , one which i'd already paid for. Then throw in the Tigers loss, geez it can only get better next weekend.

If its any consolation Ive heard Hoobastank were awesome :lol: Sorry mate!

steven_tiger

Juniors
my weekend was sh*t as well:
- got the flu, then gave it to my girlfriend ( who got it worse than me :lol: )
- missed out on work (though... that isnt that bad)
- tigers lost
- bombers lost
- we lost the union

i was most pissed off and shattered about the tigers though. :twisted:

Tigerpete

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Tigerpete said:

Haha, oh thanx, i feel better now. :lol: :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
Tigerpete said:
tiger_nick said:
Tigerpete said:

Haha, oh thanx, i feel better now. :lol: :lol:

No worries, what was the other concert?

Do you know 'Something With Numbers?' Ive heard their new album thats coming out in september, its pretty good.

I dont like a lot of the punk pop but these guys are alright

Tigerpete

Juniors
tiger_nick said:

Do you know 'Something With Numbers?' Ive heard their new album thats coming out in september, its pretty good.

The other concert was Antiskeptic who were playing up in Newie, on sunday night.

As for SWN, yeah i know them, have their Ep which seems good, although the lead vocalist takes a bit of getting used to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Davester

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
tiger_nick said:

The other concert was Antiskeptic who were playing up in Newie, on sunday night.

As for SWN, yeah i know them, have their Ep which seems good, although the lead vocalist takes a bit of getting used to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen Antiskeptic already. Top band they are, good ol' aussie punk. Saw them at PCYC in Granville. Now I have Yellowcard and MXPX to see. Didn't like Something With Numbers when I saw them at Livid, but that's just me.

tiger_nick

Bench
Davester said:
Tigerpete said:
tiger_nick said:

I've seen Antiskeptic already. Top band they are, good ol' aussie punk. Saw them at PCYC in Granville. Now I have Yellowcard and MXPX to see. Didn't like Something With Numbers when I saw them at Livid, but that's just me.

I don't particuarly like them, but I'm mates with the guys who run their record label (Yellowcard on the same one) and they sponsor our touch teams so I have to try and plug them wherever possible! :lol:

BUY BELOWPAR RECORDS!!

Latest posts