What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook Email Question

___

Juniors
Hi everyone,

Not sure if there's a way to do this.

I've got a bunch of emails listed in columns in Excel, 1000+ and I'm looking at copying these and pasting them in the "To" and "CC" fields in a new Outlook email. The problem is, when I copy from Excel and paste them in Outlook, they listed the email address straight, there is no separation semi colon ( ; ) and I don't think that will work. Is there a quick way to do this as opposed to manually separating them with the semi colon?

gUt

Coach
You could import the email addresses from the Excel to your address book, or if there are spaces between the addresses you could try to find/replace the spaces with ; in Word. If there are no spaces you could try replacing ".com" and/or ".com.au" with ".com; " and/or ".com.au; ".You'd need to be careful with that though because you would end up with some that read ".com;.au" and so would need to replace for those too.

Reactions: ___

___

Juniors
You could import the email addresses from the Excel to your address book, or if there are spaces between the addresses you could try to find/replace the spaces with ; in Word. If there are no spaces you could try replacing ".com" and/or ".com.au" with ".com; " and/or ".com.au; ".You'd need to be careful with that though because you would end up with some that read ".com;.au" and so would need to replace for those too.
Thanks mate - that seemed to work :)

Reactions: gUt

Latest posts