What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over to you Wayne Bennett

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Kid Dynamite said:
I doubt many know anything about the Yankees and Redsox.
No, you are the only person here that knows anything about another sport:roll: , you pretentious prick.

No further correspondence with trolls.

Dazzat

First Grade
RalthFilthy said:
No, you are the only person here that knows anything about another sport:roll: , you pretentious prick.

No further correspondence with trolls.

I'm constantly amazed that when losing the main argument, posters will focus on some side issue and feign injury.

Yes RalthFilty, you are the man ... knowing much about other sports.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Parra fans have the success of the Eels and the passion of Parra fans, we don't need to look at other teams, sports and countries to inspire us.

I'm not saying people here don't know about other sports. I'm replying to your comment. My point is most Broncos fans wouldn't know much about the history of the red sox and yankees and therefore hardly look to them for identity. It's merely a comparison I made.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kid Dynamite said:
I'm not saying people here don't know about other sports. I'm replying to your comment. My point is most Broncos fans wouldn't know much about the history of the red sox and yankees and therefore hardly look to them for identity. It's merely a comparison I made.
Of course most Bronco's fans wouldn't know anything about other sports, bit hard when most of you are wired to Uncle Benny's brain.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Actually Bennett takes a keen interest in other sports. In his book he talks about Lombardi and about what he learned from great quarterback John Elway. There is an excellent anecdote about how Elway instantly identified Lewis as the dominant force in the game having watched only one rugby league match.

Broncos are no different to the rest of Australian population in not knowing much about baseball. It's actually a game played in the US, we don't follow it much here. Do Parra fans know a lot about it though?

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Dazzat said:
I'm constantly amazed that when losing the main argument, posters will focus on some side issue and feign injury.

Yes RalthFilty, you are the man ... knowing much about other sports.
I'm constantly amazed that morons will put words in your mouth to try to win an argument, I haven't said I know anything about other sports, I was just critical of KD for assuming others don't.

Feign injury? the guy is a troll, why bother? it's not hard to go around bagging other supporters to stir trouble.

I'll bag the Broncos players and coach and whatever but I couldn't lump their fans into one group the way that moron-KD does. The Broncos would have just as many idiots in their fanbase as other clubs do and he proves it.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
Actually Bennett takes a keen interest in other sports. In his book he talks about Lombardi and about what he learned from great quarterback John Elway. There is an excellent anecdote about how Elway instantly identified Lewis as the dominant force in the game having watched only one rugby league match.

Broncos are no different to the rest of Australian population in not knowing much about baseball. It's actually a game played in the US, we don't follow it much here. Do Parra fans know a lot about it though?

LOL @ all the Wayne bennet crap. When Wayne talked about "Lombardi" did he mention that it it wasn't for Jack Gibson and Paul Broughton, Bennet would think Lombardi was a cheap Italian plonk? Did Lombardi teach him to run from the press when he pioneered the first series loss in 25 years? did Lombardi advise Wayne to buy a comp rather than try and beat Norths in a semi final?

Wayne knows about other sports, namely diving. Ennis is a classic example.

Wayne also knows about plumbing too. he saw plenty of leaks last week at Parramatta!

Wayne is a senile old knob that hasn't smiled since Nellie Melba got her first push up bra. All he has is the stupid premierships argument - which is largely false, as he includes 1997 in it, when I distincly recall Malcom Reilly coaching the premiers.

Take away the 2006 Simpkins premiership, and it's back to 4. Pretty piss poor for a mob that not only picked and chose froman entire state, they had a sugar daddy media mogul buy the comp for them!

Big Pete, if you knobs are going to talk premierships to clubs, lets talk premierships! If Brisbane, the mob scared that any club within 500K will bring mortal doom to them, is a CLUB, it would run and field more than one collection of hit up men and a coach whose only gameplan this century has been to give it to Heather.

A CLUB consistes of awhole range of teams. A CLUB is as concerned with the lower grades as it is the first grade. The last time Wayne Bennet saw a lower grade side was when his mum dropped himoff at one some Saturday morning when Benny Waring was his hero.

And finally, quotes. There's only one I need. Peter Sterling: "How well would he have done had he coached Wests?"

Misty Bee

First Grade
There is an excellent anecdote about how Elway instantly identified Lewis as the dominant force in the game having watched only one rugby league match.

Pffft! Was it Gold Coast v Souths? LOL - Elway never saw Brett Kenny then I take it.

Big Pete

Referee
Bee, half your post is full of absolute rubbish. Why did I expect any less. ;-)

Half of that post is filled with assumptions, no substance.

Ennis actually got injured from that hit and didn't play until Round 25 where he was playing injured. Hayne on the other hand couldn't take a love tap in Origin and took it as if he was shot by sniper.

Wayne also knows about plumbing too. he saw plenty of leaks last week at Parramatta!

It's a give and receive, he's certainly seen a lot of Parramatta thrashings in the past. :D

Wayne is a senile old knob that hasn't smiled since Nellie Melba got her first push up bra. All he has is the stupid premierships argument - which is largely false, as he includes 1997 in it, when I distincly recall Malcom Reilly coaching the premiers.

Take away the 2006 Simpkins premiership, and it's back to 4. Pretty piss poor for a mob that not only picked and chose froman entire state, they had a sugar daddy media mogul buy the comp for them!

Yawn, Super League is included like it or not.

Alright so lets strip Manly and Bulldogs while we're at it? They had some fortunate calls too mind you.

:lol: at you believing we still have the entire state to choose from. Have to say NSWs not winning the Origin series every year is pretty p*ss weak to going by your logic.

Big Pete, if you knobs are going to talk premierships to clubs, lets talk premierships! If Brisbane, the mob scared that any club within 500K will bring mortal doom to them, is a CLUB, it would run and field more than one collection of hit up men and a coach whose only gameplan this century has been to give it to Heather.

You'll tend to find the Broncos are at their best when Lockyer isn't pivotal in their attack and is allowed to pick and choose. Mind you I doubt you'd know that considering you think Shane Perry is an integral part of the Broncos team. :lol:

A CLUB consistes of awhole range of teams. A CLUB is as concerned with the lower grades as it is the first grade. The last time Wayne Bennet saw a lower grade side was when his mum dropped himoff at one some Saturday morning when Benny Waring was his hero.

So after going on and on about how Bennett is pedantic about Queensland juniors you're now saying he hasn't watched a game? :lol: Give yourself a triple him and Cyril played a major part in finding the likes of Lockyer.

Dazzat

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
LOL @ all the Wayne bennet crap. When Wayne talked about "Lombardi" did he mention that it it wasn't for Jack Gibson and Paul Broughton, Bennet would think Lombardi was a cheap Italian plonk? Did Lombardi teach him to run from the press when he pioneered the first series loss in 25 years? did Lombardi advise Wayne to buy a comp rather than try and beat Norths in a semi final?

And finally, quotes. There's only one I need. Peter Sterling: "How well would he have done had he coached Wests?"

At a guess you've either got a bad case of haemorrhoid's or a nagging wife ... either one would explain you're pathetic wank-fest above.

How many winners of the "Coach of the Year" have you mentored lately? How many players have you coached into Australian jumpers lately? How many jobs have you managed to stay at and succeed for 20 years lately?

I judge a man by his actions, not by the dribble that comes forth from his mouth.

My guess, is that there's plenty more dribble where that lot came from.

miccle

Bench
Misty Bee said:
The last time Wayne Bennet saw a lower grade side was when his mum dropped himoff at one some Saturday morning when Benny Waring was his hero.

Grade A fishing as always mate, but I simply have to bite at this one. I've seen WB at numerous U16, colts, reserve grade and Q-Cup matches over the years. Recent years.

And why not? See, the Broncos and WB own all junior talent in Qld so he might as well see how they are all going ;-)

Dazzat

First Grade
I'd prefer to regard Misty Bee as a A-class moron rather than an A grade fisherman.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Misty is a depressed fan who in his mind lumbers from one football tragedy (Qld winning origin) to another (say Brisbane making the finals, Eels losing for 20 years in a row, Bronco premierships). It must suck to be Misty.

Latest posts