What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overseas travel help.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mates sister lived there, he hated the humidity when he went, but absolutely loved the chilli crab and having Singapore slings in a famous hotel (names escapes me) where you have the sling and shell pistachios and just throw them around.

He had a day pass to the marina bay sands which he said was unbelievable,

Luxury escapes had a deal for Singapore/Maldives which seemed a good price, would love to do that one year.

Yep the humidity is one thing I am not looking forward to. Looking forward to checking out Marina Bay Sands while there and also the Gardens by the Bay which looks amazing. Raffles is undergoing renovations but should be open by the time we are there.

Not sure how expensive piss is in NZ, but if you like bourbon make sure you grab some on the way back through when you get home. I picked up 2L of JD for $77 last time I came back from the States in the arrival gate duty free shop at Sydney Airport.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not sure how expensive piss is in NZ, but if you like bourbon make sure you grab some on the way back through when you get home. I picked up 2L of JD for $77 last time I came back from the States in the arrival gate duty free shop at Sydney Airport.

Booze is marginally cheaper there. Duty free is pretty similar. Best thing to do is check prices in Sydney on the way out then compare them in NZ, and buy wherever is cheapest