1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 36 pages and packed full.

EDITION 2 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

OverWatch

Discussion in 'Computer and Video Games' started by orochimaru, Jun 25, 2016.

1. orochimaru

orochimaru Juniors

Anyone playing it?

It's well worth the money, very team based and high levels of strategy and co ordination to win ( atleast against good players )

If anyone playing it, leave your battlenet id here

spekyr#1895

2. Chicken_Hunter

Chicken_Hunter Coach

Playing it on Xbox One. Really having a lot of fun with it.

At the moment I like Reaper, he is really fun once you learn how to best use him.

Some problems i have is that no one uses a mic in the game and there are a lot of maps that need a co-ordinated effort to succeed, especially the maps with a single choke point.

I dont like the match making, its really annoying when you get booted before a game starts because there aren't enough players when there only needed to be one more player join. It just boots you into some random game that is half way through rather than just wait a minute for a new player to join.

3. Wato

Wato Juniors

Been playing it a heap put about 30 hours in so far. Been maining D.VA so far alongside lucio but recently have been playing a bit of tracer she takes a while to learn but is really fun.

4. elyod138

elyod138 Bench

I'm pretty good at Lucio, Junkrat, Reaper, Hanzo, Genji, Solider 76 and Zarya.

Working on McCree at the moment.

5. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

I'd never even dream about playing this with less than two other friends with me, even then you get saddled with some team mates who make winning difficult. Way too much communication needed, especially when you come across a good opponent set up.

6. perverse

perverse Referee

Played a little bit of this in closed beta. It's fun... feels like "TF3" a bit. I don't play games often enough to go deep on it, though. I imagine the pros will pick it up if they haven't already.

7. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

Pros were already onto it during the closed beta.