What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OverWatch

orochimaru

Juniors
Anyone playing it?

It's well worth the money, very team based and high levels of strategy and co ordination to win ( atleast against good players )

If anyone playing it, leave your battlenet id here

spekyr#1895

Playing it on Xbox One. Really having a lot of fun with it.

At the moment I like Reaper, he is really fun once you learn how to best use him.

Some problems i have is that no one uses a mic in the game and there are a lot of maps that need a co-ordinated effort to succeed, especially the maps with a single choke point.

I dont like the match making, its really annoying when you get booted before a game starts because there aren't enough players when there only needed to be one more player join. It just boots you into some random game that is half way through rather than just wait a minute for a new player to join.

Wato

Juniors
Been playing it a heap put about 30 hours in so far. Been maining D.VA so far alongside lucio but recently have been playing a bit of tracer she takes a while to learn but is really fun.

elyod138

Bench
I'm pretty good at Lucio, Junkrat, Reaper, Hanzo, Genji, Solider 76 and Zarya.

Working on McCree at the moment.

Parra Pride

Coach
Some problems i have is that no one uses a mic in the game and there are a lot of maps that need a co-ordinated effort to succeed, especially the maps with a single choke point.
I'd never even dream about playing this with less than two other friends with me, even then you get saddled with some team mates who make winning difficult. Way too much communication needed, especially when you come across a good opponent set up.

perverse

Referee
Played a little bit of this in closed beta. It's fun... feels like "TF3" a bit. I don't play games often enough to go deep on it, though. I imagine the pros will pick it up if they haven't already.

Latest posts