What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owen Craigie

Barks

Juniors
I read some time back that Mundine apparently got Craigie an opportunity with the tigers for next year. Is this the case?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Barks said:
I read some time back that Mundine apparently got Craigie an opportunity with the tigers for next year. Is this the case?

He has a few deadlines he needs to make but if all goes to plan he will be playing for the Magpies in PL or Wests Tigers in 1st grade

_dan13_

Juniors
needs to lose a hell of a lot of weight though, he seemed to gain the pounds instead of lose them when he was over here

The Clan

Juniors
An atrocious player who was carved up in the English SuperLeague!

How he ever made it to the pro ranks is beyond me!

RLdan

Juniors
The Clan said:
How he ever made it to the pro ranks is beyond me!

he was an ok player when he was young but his weight is his main problem, over here (england) he could hardly walk never mind run.

Spike

First Grade
I can't see Craigie making any real difference. He was a contingency plan at best to cover Marshall's injury, but Fulton is more than capable of filling the 5/8 role until Marshall is back. Even if injuries become a problem, Harris, Galea and Farah can fill in at a stretch. IMO Cragie has bugger all chance of seeing any first grade, will become disillunsioned by that and will quit or get the arse halfway through the season. How many times has he stated that he'll lose weight and be fitter than ever before the season starts, yet everytime his weight balloons. Just before the beginning of next season there will be another article going through the same bullsh*t again.

aladinsane

Juniors
I think that this time,he knows its his last chance......he has Mundine and Sheens and Co in his corner,helping him to stay fit all season,and he will give it all his got.

He is a naturally gifted players who has always lacked discipline.The current Wests Tigers enviroment will greatly help him stay focus.

My Tip......he will be a great backup plan foe Sheens, and he will get a start in First Grade.....sooner than later.

gallagher

Juniors
Sheens will be the first 'real' first grade coach he's had for a long time. If he slackens off just a tiny bit Sheens will give him the arse. If that happens t5hen no loss to us but if he gets fair dinkum he will be quite valuable.

Barks

Juniors
ummmm, I hope harris goes well for you cause I'm a Manly supporter. He showed some ability at the beginning of his career at manly and made the City team, but then injury and poor form plagued him. But my point is I'm not sure about him at 5/8........

PS: Who wants Mundine in their corner? Does he want to give footy a serious go or be part of a circus?

Barks

Juniors
geeez....... can you be a little more expansive with your information mate and add important bits....like why is he not going to sign after all?

Barks

Juniors
cheers innsaneink. Just wanted to get an idea on how close to the mark you may be.

Surely Tigers would have better options than using Craigie during an injury crisis anyways.....

brook

First Grade
Barks said:
cheers innsaneink. Just wanted to get an idea on how close to the mark you may be.

Surely Tigers would have better options than using Craigie during an injury crisis anyways.....

yes they do

Mind you if Owen ever played to his potential I don't think any club would have a better option, but theres a limit to how many chances someone can get imo.

Barks

Juniors
brook said:
yes they do

Mind you if Owen ever played to his potential I don't think any club would have a better option, but theres a limit to how many chances someone can get imo.

no offence mate, but if everyone played to their potential they would blah blah blah blah.....

Latest posts