What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owen Craigie

E

Edwahu

Well, its supposedly as good as official that the Raiders have signed Owen Craigie.
Maybe he will turn his career around but I wont be holding my breath.

Also, we were about to sign Julian Oneil but apparently he hasnt been a absolute saint in north queensland and so we pulled out of the deal at the last moment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I thought O'Neil had been on the wagon for the last 2 years?
That's what we keep hearing.

P

pepe

owen graigie is that fat, he makes the union forwards look skinny in comparism.

E

Edwahu

The Oneil thing was reported in League Weeks "The Mole" section, so itsmight beB.S. Its a pretty slanderous and damagingaccusation to make though.

P

pepe

if it came down to a match race between craigie vs that fat baby faced waratah i would back the latter everytime.

the raiders must be kidding,the signing of craigiemust beheart breaking stuff for there supporters.

T

tigger

He is the 'Little Tookey'. I have never seen a player get so many chances & never perform on the footy field. He was told by Wayne Pearce to get fit & so he decided not to turn up to training instead! Good luck guys, you have another reserve grade player, probably getting paid 1st grade money.

L

legend

Owen Craigie. What an absolute disgrace. If we sign him we will be the embarassment of the league. I'd rather Julian O'Neill. Surely this must be a joke Ed. If the best we can do is sign a player like Cragie then I think it's time the club decided to pull up stumps and stop wasting everybodys time, especially the fans. I don't know howthe players must feel about having a beligerent, no good, fat slob like Cragie on their team but if I was a player i'd be looking to get out of Canberra. I simply can't put into words how disgusted I am with the club. Andy Mac should be counting his blessings he got out of the club. I thought Matt Elliot would do some good for the club but if this turns out to be true then I think they have the wrong man for the job.......AGAIN!!!!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Edwahu, I had noticed that O'Neil was no longer captain. He was once. I certainly don't pretend to know what's happening in NQ.
Personally, I hope it just simple BS.

LOL. This post has certainly brought the Owen Craigie Fan Club out in force!

L

legend

Ed and R990204, I have just spoken to Peter Chapman and he said the club had not signed Craigie at this stage but were negotiating with the fat turd. Peter also said the club was having discussions with some other players but he didn't let that part slip although he paused before he said that. There will be news over the weekend i'm thinking and I hope the other players are outside backs.

imported_Kaon

Juniors
If they are going to sign him, it surely must be an incentive based contract.

I can't see the Raiders paying him $300,000 to play reserve grade like the Tigers. He is still only 23 so he can only get better, maybe.

kobe wan kenobi

Juniors
i think craigies problems stem from a lack of discipline, not ability. hes still young though, if he ever gets a decent coach he might become a solid first grader. Good to see Parramatta are resurrecting the career of mcfadden from that scrapheap in our nations capital. Under the tutelage of Coach Smith, im willing to bet he will show the form that made him one of the games best young players.

L

legend

You are probably right. Under Meninga his development stalled and I have no doubt he will be a standout under Brian Smith. Two very contrasting clubs at work here don't you think.

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
Forget Cragie your getin O'meley, But the way you treat ur players ull lose Brett Finch,
Good One Losers
Go the Dragons

Latest posts