What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

owen craigie!

since his move from the bunnies to widnes owen craigie has been nothing short of a revelation in the english game, in the latest issue of the league express newspaper he is given massive plaudits for his starring role in the win over bradford bulls. the write of the review even signed off by saying owen "is coming to a super league stadium near you, miss him at your peril"

angel eyes

Juniors
Top show from Craigie at the Halton Stadium,Widnes on Sunday.Yes I know the English game is'nt NRL standard but he was superb.Two tries,an assist,a drop goal and a great general kicking game had the Widnes fans on their feet.And that back flip...Wow.

Slugs

angel eyes said:
Top show from Craigie at the Halton Stadium,Widnes on Sunday.Yes I know the English game is'nt NRL standard but he was superb.Two tries,an assist,a drop goal and a great general kicking game had the Widnes fans on their feet.And that back flip...Wow.

Yep that's our Owie all right..............however he can never put two of those games together

Very gifted footballer when "on song" but on most occassions he is off key !!!!

Very interested to see how he performs next week........my money is on that he will have a shocker !!!

Slugs said:
angel eyes said:

Yep that's our Owie all right..............however he can never put two of those games together

Very gifted footballer when "on song" but on most occassions he is off key !!!!

Very interested to see how he performs next week........my money is on that he will have a shocker !!!

just hope that you are wrong, however he was outstanding against the saints the week before so perhaps he has turned over a new leaf!!

OVP

Coach
the real viking warrior said:
since his move from the bunnies to widnes owen craigie has been nothing short of a revelation in the english game, in the latest issue of the league express newspaper he is given massive plaudits for his starring role in the win over bradford bulls. the write of the review even signed off by saying owen "is coming to a super league stadium near you, miss him at your peril"

wait until he visits the local Widnes Maccas ... then you'll see the REAL Owen Craigie :(

lyon is a saint

Juniors
if owen craigie has lost weight then i wouldent like to of seen his belly before the saints game. The guy is huge must have atleast 10 bellies i even heard he swallowed a bradford player whole..... one hungry guy :D

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
lyon is a saint said:
if owen craigie has lost weight then i wouldent like to of seen his belly before the saints game. The guy is huge must have atleast 10 bellies i even heard he swallowed a bradford player whole..... one hungry guy :D
There was one ganme last year when he scored a runaway intercept try and you could see his belly flapping side to side out of the bottom of his guernsey as he ran, it was hilarious. He then celebrated by doing a backflip, which caused a small tsunami to damage several properties on the north shore of Sydney harbour!

His always been a big unit, he'll be getting those rolls back as soon as he escapes the dietician and gets to a bakery!

Latest posts