What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacific Cup 2024

Just seen the stories confirming his return... bloody hell.

So either he's had a miraculous improvement in the last week or so, or he's gonna play busted like he did for most of this year.

Brave call on his part to be fair. Finished on a good note (relatively speaking) with the Sharks game but next couple tests could overshadow all that if they turn into car wrecks.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Busted, retired 2024 SJ is probably worse in reality than almost any other option we could have chosen. However, his name on the team sheet does give me more delusional cause for false hope than the other options, so that's nice.
The Sharks game gives me hope. SJ is probably too busted for week to week NRL - but he’s probably got it in him to play one-offs.

and I’m absolutely not gonna criticise him for making himself available if it’s a response to an SOS to replace Hughes, that’s ballsy. Hopefully he just goes all out, because all-out no fear SJ is what we all want to see.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Sharks game gives me hope. SJ is probably too busted for week to week NRL - but he’s probably got it in him to play one-offs.

and I’m absolutely not gonna criticise him for making himself available if it’s a response to an SOS to replace Hughes, that’s ballsy. Hopefully he just goes all out, because all-out no fear SJ is what we all want to see.

Oh I'm definitely not going to criticise him. Even if this is probably a manifestation of his ego gone wild yet again, give me someone whose ego makes them want to play for the Kiwis over yet another prick coming up with an excuse to not play, any day.

Blair

Coach
I can’t bag it, we are desperate, and he has answered the call, can’t ask for much more than that.
Will he answer a few desperate calls next year, and beyond, from the Warriors?

Actually, according to (Adam) Blair's crystal ball we'll be in line for a premiership in 2027. That's a 36 year old SJ right there!

Latest posts