What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacific Test thread

Billythekid

First Grade
I still think PNG need to be playing in PNG. They will sellout pretty much every time against any team and it looks incredible on TV.

Tonga vs Somoa sells itself and the vast majority of the crowd is there for that match anyway. If you really want a double header just pick someone else besides PNG.

Also I don't know when you do it but a tri series between Tonga, Somoa and NZ would be awesome especially if held in NZ.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I still think PNG need to be playing in PNG. They will sellout pretty much every time against any team and it looks incredible on TV.

Tonga vs Somoa sells itself and the vast majority of the crowd is there for that match anyway. If you really want a double header just pick someone else besides PNG.

Also I don't know when you do it but a tri series between Tonga, Somoa and NZ would be awesome especially if held in NZ.

I agree with this. Tonga and Samoa don't need a second game to fill stadia in Aus or NZ. PNG could play Fiji alternating as hosts and then that wouldn't need a second game to sell tix either.