What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painful to watch

Bigfella

Coach
No, not the game ... anyone see the press conference?

Hindy is making Wayne Bennet look like Robin Williams at the moment...

Suitman

Post Whore
Sorry I missed it.

I wasn't up for much more footy tonight after that performance.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Sorry I missed it.

I wasn't up for much more footy tonight after that performance.

Suity
Me neither, the full time whistle was enough for me. I thought the team was lucky to get me to watch that much.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hindy (and the rest of the players and coachng staff) should issue an public apology for producing that disgracefull, disgusting effort

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
painfull to listen to=Laurie Daley

god I cant stand his endless cliches

Bigfella

Coach
No excuses.

Burt may not be out all season.

Hindy knew we would start slow, we always do. We usually need a try against us to wake up. We didn't. We are not doing anything to address the slow starts.

Hindy was a bit bizarre TBH. I think it was a combination of disappointment at the effort, and copping the questions from blokes who have been writing off his rep career for the last month.

Hages manfully filled in the gaps.

Bigfella

Coach
Twiz did you like his 5 minute analysis of a kick that went dead, to the effect that your kicks don't need to go that deep?

Or his analysis that Finch usually attacks the right hand side and SMith the left and tonight Parra have swapped?

Am I wrong or have all the tries Finch has scored or set up for us been on the left?

Stagger eel

Staff member
dazeely said:
what were the excuses ? and injury update?

the preperation and the 16 day lay off may of had alot to do with the lack of intensity and starting the game poorly didn't help either.

Burt: dislocated patela [I think] medial damage as well, not quite gone for the season just yet but they'll no more tomorrow.

Wags: ribs, may struggle to be fit for this week.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
No excuses.

Burt may not be out all season.

Hindy knew we would start slow, we always do. We usually need a try against us to wake up. We didn't. We are not doing anything to address the slow starts.

Hindy was a bit bizarre TBH. I think it was a combination of disappointment at the effort, and copping the questions from blokes who have been writing off his rep career for the last month.

Hages manfully filled in the gaps.

Hindy busted his arse tonight, and tbh, I thought he was quite agressive in his defence.
I can ubderstand why he wouldn't be forthcoming under those circumstances.
BTW, Gary Freeman just soooooo enjoyed twisting the knife tonight. He is such a f**kwit.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
the preperation and the 16 day lay off may of had alot to do with the lack of intensity

It's not as if they didn't know it was going to happen. :?

Suity

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
the preperation and the 16 day lay off may of had alot to do with the lack of intensity and starting the game poorly didn't help either.

Burt: dislocated patela [I think] medial damage as well, not quite gone for the season just yet but they'll no more tomorrow.

Wags: ribs, may struggle to be fit for this week.

cheers mate :(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bigfella said:
Twiz did you like his 5 minute analysis of a kick that went dead, to the effect that your kicks don't need to go that deep?

Or his analysis that Finch usually attacks the right hand side and SMith the left and tonight Parra have swapped?

Am I wrong or have all the tries Finch has scored or set up for us been on the left?

he said that is bad, especialy on a night like this

like its OK to do it any other night ?

stfu

I nearly turned the volume down, I just cant stand his dribbling crap and he always talks in cliches

Hurriflatch

Referee
excuses, excuses, excuses

These people are paid big money to do a job they failed at that

If I had put in a performance like that after 16 days off I'd be out the door

maybe it's time some of these players left, the coach was sacked yet the same players keep doing the same things.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why is coming off the bye any excuse? there are no excuse's for that sort of effort IMO. We we're playing for a spot on the top 4 in front of our home crowd. Piss poor effort, Hindy busted his hump but he was a bit of a one man band.

Jono078

Referee
Was it me or was there a bit of tension between Hagan and Hindmarsh?

He said we played boring, but in the end it got us the 2 points.

Also he said you guys always start slow and havnt tried to fix it, then Hagan basically denied that?

Hurriflatch

Referee
If the Knights played boring and scored 34 pts then a razzle dazzle Knights would've put 80 on Parra.

also Parra had plenty of ball in the Knights 20 and I was getting heavy eyelids watching it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jono078 said:
Was it me or was there a bit of tension between Hagan and Hindmarsh?

He said we played boring, but in the end it got us the 2 points.

Also he said you guys always start slow and havnt tried to fix it, then Hagan basically denied that?

I don't think either of them were very happy