What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panfers Team V Us Rnd 19

Gronk

Staff member
lol you guys way over confident haha panthers to much points in them to lose this one sorry guys expect to cop a flogging :)

Yeah you guys are on a roll after towelling the lowly Roosters. Oh, hold on ..

goosie

Juniors
i know i am right Gronk lol if use dont play your best game of footy you guys probably will lose by 30 but if you guys play twice as good as last week should be a close game ;)

jk13

First Grade
i hate jennings and my dog would like to bite him. funnily enough when we play canberra, my dog gets all licky towards the tv screen

Gronk

Staff member
i know i am right Gronk lol if use dont play your best game of footy you guys probably will lose by 30 but if you guys play twice as good as last week should be a close game ;)

Good luck, Goose.

forward pass

Coach

Geezuz - our education dollars are working well in Penrith.!!!!!

SDM

First Grade
i hate jennings and my dog would like to bite him. funnily enough when we play canberra, my dog gets all licky towards the tv screen

One of my dogs goes for lol@50uff$, one goes for North Queensland, and the other one goes for Canterbury.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
goosie said:

and if use dont play as good us, we will win

soc123_au

Staff member
Should be a cracker of a game, I am of course wanting a win to Penrith but I hope Hindmarsh has a game fitting of his 300th. I would even be happy if he scored a try. Fantastic player & a true clubman.