What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr to be sacked

Silent Knight

First Grade
I seriously doubt anyone at the Broncos gave half a shit that some poor merkin threw away that jersey... They're probably all sitting around watching the CCTV (ha ha, Broncos and CCTV... never gets old) and laughing their arses off.

I thought they’d be devastated the fan wouldn’t be joining Broncos Forever and leaving their house with the club.

skeepe

Immortal
There is some speculation surrounding your last question.

When this was reported on BHQ, initially the poster was concerned there would be a huge fallout but was later assured that it had been cleared. Now it appears there's been another development so their initial concerns may have been founded.

Whether or not the players are cleared, it's a poor decision by all involved. Whether it was just those 10 players or a staff member who gave them the all clear.

Yeah, so as I understand, they were banned from going to pubs, but restaurants were ok. Given that, why the f**k would they go to a restaurant connected to a pub? If they went to the bar or the pokies, they’re f**ked.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pretty stupid not to have blanket ban, why would restaurants be ok but eating in a pub restaurant not? Dont they know NRL players are generally too stupid for such nuances?

_Johnsy

Referee
There comes a time when the adversity takes its toll, when even the most stalwart Broncos supporter is left with little choice but to throw in their jersey on the steps of the once mighty Red Hill HQ.

Now that time has come...

EfRArETUEAAD8s-

May they find peace in the loving arms of the Brisbane Lions AFL club, because even just one bad season is more than most Broncos supporters can endure. It's...just...not...fair!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...a/news-story/4b480c0bc9a0539a46af4ef27144c3e6
The moron will just have to fork out another $160-80 when they win a few games & he’s back on the bandwagon.

davi

Juniors
It been reported in the Courier Mail the Broncos have decided to give Tevita Pangai Junior one more chance. His contract won't be torn up and he will be playing at the Broncos next year.

I tend to think all parties involved win out of this decision. The Broncos may have had a difficult legal case what's gone on with other players/staff being involved in making errors of judgement regarding covid restrictions. Pangai Junior also seems sincere about his commitment to the Broncos he apparently has quarantine himself to show he is willing to bide by the guidelines. And with the Broncos losing David Fifita to the Titans Pangai Junior will certainly come in handy next year.

Now its time to cut the crap out. Now more antics, no more suspensions and try living up to his potential.

Vee

First Grade
Pangai Junior also seems sincere about his commitment to the Broncos he apparently has quarantine himself to show he is willing to bide by the guidelines...

Now its time to cut the crap out. Now more antics, no more suspensions and try living up to his potential.
Yeah, let me know how he goes with that.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Great move by the broncos

TPJ seems a stable guy who has made one mistake

I’m sure that giving a guy with such a spotless record both on and off the paddock will end well for all concerned

This certainly sends the message to the players that the broncos won’t tolerate mediocrity and that any transgressions will be dealt with in the strongest possible terms

Other clubs could learn a lot from the hard line the broncos have taken here

I know that all employees of the broncos will be in high demand from football clubs in all codes after showing a willingness to put the club first, own mistakes they have made and take the hard decisions necessary to ensure the clubs long term health

The future looks bright for the broncos

After being brutally throat f**ked in the 2015 grand final the club has made every post a winner since

Shine on you crazy diamonds, shine on

redVinme

Juniors
Soooooo. Where's the TPA situation at? Are supporters just supposed to let it go away? I know the club wants it too.