What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Juniors

DrStange

Juniors
He looked as thou he has a bit of toe. The surface was lush to see the least so not easy to run quickly on.

Matts appeared to have to teams one in each half as did the bulldogs. Probably get a better idea once they cull the squad and they reappear in the new year.

I thought the dummy half in Matts
looked really good he was wearing number 25 I think.
Yeah the dummy half you are referring to is Jensen .. not sure of his surname. Really quick out of dummy half. He will be competing with Ryley Smith for the hooking spot in a few years

DrStange

Juniors
When will the final squads be named? When is the next trial game?
I think they have one more trial against Parra in the new year. They will let the majority of the country kids go back and create some room for the kids in Jersey Flegg they get dropped back down to Ball

Debt Clock

Juniors
Yeah the dummy half you are referring to is Jensen .. not sure of his surname. Really quick out of dummy half. He will be competing with Ryley Smith for the hooking spot in a few years
Jenson Tuaoi from Doonside played Harold Matt this years.

Kilkenny

Coach
Jenson Tuaoi from Doonside played Harold Matt this years.
He was very good out of dummy half when he played there. He moved into a first receiver role at one point given all the usual changes in trials such as these.

I was hoping there had been a list of players, numbers on our website so I knew who was who but no such information was available so I basically had no idea about any of the players. It was just a trial for both sides and the Bulldogs sides seemed inferior so I’m not sure there was much to be taken out of these sort of trials.

I was sitting alongside some of the dads of Bulldogs players in the SG Ball fixture and they were disappointed how easily our team disposed of them. Not sure it means that much in the scheme of things Other than perhaps the dogs are unlikely to figure prominently in SG Ball this season.