What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers cheergirls

Clarkieel

Juniors
were woeful

they wore dog collars and feathers, danced in a cage!!! and they werent verry good dancers, I think I am just finding the eels ones so good this year that the other cheergirls look atrocious in comparison

Pazza

First Grade
does the eels have blokes in the cheer squad??????

the titans ones look the goods

murraymob

Coach
So far you have set up several posts bagging the people of penrith next time you walk near parramatta station take a look around . Its one thing to enjoy a win but to put penrith people down to make yourself feel important is another .you dont like it dont come back. Decent parra supporters welcome anytime

half

Coach
murraymob said:
So far you have set up several posts bagging the people of penrith next time you walk near parramatta station take a look around . Its one thing to enjoy a win but to put penrith people down to make yourself feel important is another .you dont like it dont come back. Decent parra supporters welcome anytime
word

imo the cheerleaders were hot and totally sexable, even the giant one lol

Clarkieel

Juniors
lmao I will travel anywhere to see the eels play wheter I am welcome or not, in my opinion shark park is still the worst place to go, and parra have their fair share of bogan supporters I guess it is overwhelming to see soo many bogans in one place!!!

Utey

Coach
murraymob said:

:LOL: Did you see the guy/girl in your cheersquad? I'm still trying to work of which is which.

niall

Juniors
didnt take much notice of the panthers girls last nite as i was fully foccused on the game (on TV)

but wat i will say is that im really happy with the change of cheerleading at parramatta, no im a 16yo guy and ur probly thinkin "wat is this guy on turning down scantly clad women for aerobics and guys" but honestly those girls before we jst dancing around looking sexy and for many people they see no problem with that.

but i like seeing this new approach of flips, cartwheels and still ab it of dancing and jumping around its a good change for the game and the fans imo

EelGirl

Juniors
If anyone has ever seen the movie two million years bc, as bad as it was, the girls reminded me of the cavegirls in that movie. Im saying their uniforms looked like them, all the fluff and stuff.

Pazza said:
does the eels have blokes in the cheer squad??????

the titans ones look the goods

Yes I am with the titans cheer squad they definitely deserve the Gold this year. I am an Eels supporter thru and thru but I would have to say VERY disappointed in the cheer squad. Great to start with but poor follow up. We should get new management. Bring back Lisa and Ashleigh they can definitely give it what it needs.

check out the thread on http://www.parraeels.com.au/eelsbboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16841 quite a funny read especially when Eels office gets involved.