What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers junior reps

Unit

Juniors
SG Ball

P Shane Blackett (Brothers), Jared Cannon (St Marys), David Dickinson (St Marys), Joshua Drollet (Brothers), Saia Ersoy (Minchinbury), Bradley Goodwin (Minchinbury), Timothy Grant (St Marys), Guy Hodgins (St Patricks), Lawrence Hotere (Brothers), Nathan House (Blacktown City), Masada Iosefa (Blacktown City), William Isa (St Marys), Michael Jennings (St Marys), Lancen Joudo (St Clair), Michael Leeds (Bateman's Bay), Velu Nuumaalii (St Marys), Joseph Paulo (St Clair), Chevvy Penehoe (Emu Plains), Brett Smith (Blacktown City), Dean Springfield (Minchinbury), Ben Taefu (St Marys), Eroni Tara (Minchinbury), James Theoharous (Emu Plains), Junior Tia Kilifi (Minchinbury), Sonny Tuigamala (St Marys), Vaifoa Tusa (Minchinbury), Siosaia Vave (St Marys), Luke Vella (Emu Plains), Matt Wade (NZ), Michael West (St Clair) Ollie Tiatia ( Blacktown city),

just wondering any players hear worth mentioning

Big Mick

Referee
i've heard good things about Junior Tia Kilifi, Matt Wade and Joseph Paulo.

Having seen michael Jennings...this kid has a sh*tload of talent.

Unit

Juniors
would these guys be on contracts? obviously matt wade is as he was brought over from NZ

Unit

Juniors
There will be a series of trials to cut each squad down to 22 players by the end of February.

broncoFAN

Juniors
after watching the semi's and grand final, timothy grant is a forward to look out for... hes not a big bloke (more lanky) but is as strong as hell from what i seen in the grand final.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Micheal Jennings he was the Australian schoolboy center right? I remember someone describing him as a bit like Renouf?

Kilkenny

Coach
Caged Panther said:
Micheal Jennings he was the Australian schoolboy center right? I remember someone describing him as a bit like Renouf?

That was something I posted a little while back although I haven't seen Jennings play myself.

The reference to Renouf was from a friend of mine who is directly involved with the SG Ball. (No names mentioned) I was speaking to him and he described young Jennings and as being very similar in style to a Steve Renouf ie smooth running style, elusive, fast and having a similar build.

There are very high hopes for quite a few of the SG Ball squad, not just the few mentioned, although it should be noted there were high hopes for quite a few of the current jersey flegg side which has been very disappointing.

Big Mick

Referee
I thought it was Bob Blair who had been compared to Renouf....the guy we signed from Souths Logan....

ah well...two Renoufs can't be a bad thing.

Panthers_God

Juniors
I just had a chat with one of my mates who tried out with the Roosters SG Ball team. He told me that there are no try-outs for the Penrith squad but they are rather picked by scouts at the games.

Unit

Juniors
peter mullholland and bunch of other officials go 2 every 1st division game for the 14 week season plus the finals and select the team. Masada Iosefa and joseph paulo did not play 1 game all year in the comp and they were both selected. Joseph paulo has only played 1 game in the last 2 years because of injury and that was the arrive alive cup game for patrician bros blacktown

broncoFAN

Juniors
its not what u know its who fellaz... good ol penrith lol.

mayb penrith flegg with have another cracking season roflmao.

Unit

Juniors
just interested to see if anyone knows if Jimmy Tagot is still strength and conditioning coach in the lower grades? any one know?

Latest posts