What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Loose

Biglance

Bench
the panthers loss opens our chance up a bit we need to focus and win the next three come on boys dont let us down.

ps: im proud to announce this is my 1000 post im now a reserve

Drew-Sta

Staff member
im guessing you were thinking hard of how to bring up the 1000th post too eh?

Jamesy

Juniors
Biglance said:
the panthers loss opens our chance up a bit we need to focus and win the next three come on boys dont let us down.

ps: im proud to announce this is my 1000 post im now a reserve

Well done on da 1000. But with da panthers loss, and a win 4 us 2nite, this puts us only 2 points behind them and a hell of a better points diff. Don't 4get, the panthers still have 2 play the Broncos in Rd 26. This is good for us.

TOP 4 HERE WE COME

Biglance

Bench
thanks guys

well panthers will struggle against brisbane in rnd 26 if they play like that

elly

Juniors
I was at the game lastnite as my bf is a mad Panthers supporter... I've offered him little sympathy :lol:

Nugby

Juniors
But with da panthers loss, and a win 4 us 2nite, this puts us only 2 points behind them and a hell of a better points diff. Don't 4get, the panthers still have 2 play the Broncos in Rd 26. This is good for us.

Don't forget that they're also playing the cowboys (and parramatta which shouldn't be a problem). The www.nrl.com.au vote for who'll get forth has us at 55% and Penrith at 29%. Home Final here we come!

The F/A record plus a BYE Saints have really puts pressure on the Panthers. I can see Saints playing Penrith at WIN or Kogarah in week 1 of the finals.

Penrith could lose all three remaining games. Cowboys, Parra and Brisbane.

Jamesy

Juniors
I hears that the players went to the club officials and said that if we get a home semi, they'd rather play it at WIN Stadium rather than Oki. Heard it on the radio

Rexxy

Coach
Wezman007 said:
I hears that the players went to the club officials and said that if we get a home semi, they'd rather play it at WIN Stadium rather than Oki. Heard it on the radio

That would be like soldiers telling the Generals which battle field they would prefer.

The players are employees and will do as they're told.

I hope Doust and Brown and the Board have the balls to stand up to these guys coz they are way out of line.

They earn so much money and think they are running the show. They are only software than can be replicated elsewhere.

Which players Wezman? Which WIN stooge opened their football mouth?

Ribs

Bench
I think it should depend on the scheduling. A day game and its Kogarah and a night game its WIN.

If they havent bothered to put up temporary lights at KO all year, I cant see them doing it now when they have a ready made stadium in WIN....

Jamesy

Juniors
Rex, I have no idea which players. All i heard on the radio is what i posted above. It was on the news on da radio.

Ribs said:
I think it should depend on the scheduling. A day game and its Kogarah and a night game its WIN.

If they havent bothered to put up temporary lights at KO all year, I cant see them doing it now when they have a ready made stadium in WIN....

4 v 5 is a night game it is the Friday night game. First cab off the rank.

Latest posts