What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers next.

Dragon David

First Grade
We will have mostly reserve grade side playing , you will get us just by a few points Id say .
I can sense you are applying some reverse psychology here Nealo. If we beat your side irrespective of the possibility of your team having mostly reserves, it will be a miracle. We tried that against the Broncos last year when they had mostly reserves playing and we got done like a dinner.

I only hope that we give the game all we have got and play it tough, legally and maybe score a try or two.

Nealo 12

Bench
I’ll be at the game so I’ll let you know my take after it , here’s the thing guys … Panthers have been poor for many decades while you guys have been the top team or there about for a long time . Let us have a bit of success while it lasts because we know it will come to an abrupt end soon . Cheers Nealo

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
We'll be right , first 20 , 30 min we will be in it , then they will go into a trance and come down to our level ....... then with 20 sec to go , behind by 2 , Hunt puts a bomb up to no one and the ball bounces twice, and Lomax picks it up then puts another kick in that comes off the side of his boot and hits the post , bounces back onto Glearys head into the arms of Rav who trips over and falls , head butting the post on the rebound Liddle and Bird push him forwards , and bingo we score and win ...... No prob we got this ......
I love your moon-shot thinking... and let me just say that if this comes off.. I am personally going to campaign for you to receive your own custom 'Nostradamus' forum tag.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Can't believe Panthers lose to Tigers and then the Tigers beat Cowboys by 48 points. 2 results that you would never of thought would happen at the start of the season yet because of those 2 freakish results Saints are last.

The board can take full responsibility if they get the spoon which is what they deserve for such poor management. They should hang it up in the board room to remind them of their screw up next to a copy of Hook's letter confirming his extension for another season.

Como Connection

First Grade
Can't believe Panthers lose to Tigers and then the Tigers beat Cowboys by 48 points. 2 results that you would never of thought would happen at the start of the season yet because of those 2 freakish results Saints are last.

The board can take full responsibility if they get the spoon which is what they deserve for such poor management. They should hang it up in the board room to remind them of their screw up next to a copy of Hook's letter confirming his extension for another season.
Should they engrave it or just forget to do so!
CC

justadragon

Bench

The Dragons are last Slippery because they deserve to be last, they are playing like a side that is last on the ladder. Yes 2 results that you would never pick but we should have been well and truly ahead with points than what we are. The management and players should hang their head in shame.