What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers next.

Crush

Coach
Is Hook phoning these team selections in?!
Couchman is being yo-yo'd like Host, Ford and Leilua before him. Look elsewhere, mate - we'd rather give Billy F#cking Burns another chance to lumber around aimlessly than let you develop. Amone still at 6, despite terminally slow and useless, Michael Molo starting prop when he neither big enough or good enough.
Penrith by 80.
This joint is f#cked.
Couldn’t be Hook selecting that team, there is one glaring omission for a Hook team…

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised with a late swap with Bud for Hunt or Amone. Sua is a massive in. I would bring in Musgrove for someone like a Kerr or Hunt. Hopefully we finally see BMM in the middle rather than edge. I don't mind Burns as he's a proper 2rf but his defence can be suspect. Hopefully he can be defensively focused. We need to play at our best in order to avoid a blowout score. I don't mind them scoring around us but for the love of god, tighten up the middle. PLEASE!

justadragon

Bench
I wouldn't be surprised with a late swap with Bud for Hunt or Amone. Sua is a massive in. I would bring in Musgrove for someone like a Kerr or Hunt. Hopefully we finally see BMM in the middle rather than edge. I don't mind Burns as he's a proper 2rf but his defence can be suspect. Hopefully he can be defensively focused. We need to play at our best in order to avoid a blowout score. I don't mind them scoring around us but for the love of god, tighten up the middle. PLEASE!
Now I know that according to Jack Bird we dont know anything,but if you were any other coach in the NRL playing the Dragons where would you focus all your attack ??? But hey we know nothing right Wolfgang.

Michael Matral

Juniors
I'm very pessimistic. We may be a chance if
A) Hunt plays, but Cleary, Luai, Yeo, To'o, Martin, and Crichton don't
B) It rains heavily reducing Penrith's ability to run around our edges
C) Edwards, Fisher-Harris and a few others get food poisoning from the Panthers Bistro

Even if all that happens, I don't see us getting within 20 points of Penrith. Eddie Blacker will probably come on, outpace most of our backline, and score three tries. Just to rub our noses in it.
Lol, you folks have a good sense of humour during challenging times.. for the record, the Panthers bistro is pretty good https://penrith.panthers.com.au/eat-drink/eat/osso/ 1685674181632.png

Last edited: