What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

panthers or bulldogs

whose gonna win???

• Total voters

nibbs

Bench
i can't make up my mind. so much pressure is on. i'm running second and i'm not far off the leader. i've gotta pick a under dog somewhere. i'm just not sure if that underdog should be penrith, cause there's some in the npc which look favorable. my heart wants penrith to win cause i don't like the bulldogs very much, but common sense says bulldogs. so damit, who do you think is gonna win and why? i reckon both sides seem really evenly matches and all...
:?: :?: :?: :?:

ByRd

First Grade
the bulldogs ability to be down & out & look all but gone but then just come at the opposition when they least expect it will hold an advantage. Also the left side attack of the dogs will cause headaches for the panthers defence all night with the likes of Ryan, Tonga, Utai, & now Anasta (declared fit to play) running at them. Plus i think we can beat them in the forwards battle, with Puletua & Galovao coming in at not 100% then the dogs forwards with Mason, Price, O Meley, Ryan, & the strikepower of the bench with Asotasi, Williams, & Maitua should be enough to get the Bulldogs home. Will be a very close game.

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
Should be a great game but in the end i think the Panthers will come out on top. I think that it will happen in the form of a 2nd half comback though. The Panthers looked really strong in the last few rounds of the regular season and they looked good against the Dragons and rallyed together to hold out a Dragons storming comeback. The Second week bye should of been a help as well.

ByRd

First Grade
i think the match will be won in the opening 20min. If the Bulldogs get a good start & are leading by about 10+ points then they will not lose.

cookie36

Juniors
Just make sure you bash each other senseless so that who ever wins the Cowboys vs Roosters game come up against a side full of injuries.

Seriously, I think Penrith should win it but only by 4.

miccle

Bench
Panthers to win by 2 this weekend.

Roosters to pip the panthers in the big one next sunday. You heard it here first ;-)

panthersballboy

Juniors
If the panthers defence holds we will win in a close one. If our defence is in tatters the bulldogs have the strike power to tear us apart. I think the defence will hold so panthers by 2.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
This will definately be an exciting match.

Ill pick the dogs, mainly for their bench with SB, Maitua and Asotasi providing the spark that will see them win.

Corbin

Juniors
yeh im going for Penrith i would never like the bulldogs to win against any other team....