What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Sign Franze

Poss

Juniors
FRANZE JOINS PENRITH
Aug 26 - Sharks centre Paul Franze is the latest player to join the Panthers.

The 22-year-old joined the Sharks in 2002 and was a member of their first grade side until a knee injury that required a reconstruction last year. He has since been playing in the Premier League.

In his first year at Cronulla Franze was named the club's 'Back of the Year' and 'Rookie of the Year'.

Franze, who has also played for Newcastle, will join Penrith in early November. His initial contract is for one year.

DJDL

Bench
I hope he does well. But from what I've seen of him this year they've got their work cut out to get his defence up to scratch.

Macca

Coach
IMO he's not a great loss based on this year. Hope he finds some form though.

DJDL

Bench
Don Juan...Your avatar...

'That's proper bo, I tell thee!'

hahahah, you're onto it Shark. :D

The tagline on the av says "It were proper Bo' I tell thee", but I screwed the font up so you can't read it.

Where did you see Bo Selecta?

He has one of the better players in PL recently and has improved throughout the year as is to be expected coming back from a serious knee injury. 2002 was a long time ago but i have alot of time for him based his performances then.

As someone else said its good to see he didnt go to England and i hope he has a top season at the Panthers next year and can crack it for a center berth as the other center position alondside Luke Lewis is probably wide open at the moment.

Good luck to him!

Melstar

Juniors
I hope he isnt one of those players who we regret releasing in a season or two. Somehow, I doubt it. Best of luck to him though

Booyah

Bench
Good luck to him. He'll certainly have a better opportunity over at Penrith now that the've lost Girdler and Whatuira.

Shark

Bench
Don Juan de Lotto said:
Don Juan...Your avatar...

'That's proper bo, I tell thee!'

hahahah, you're onto it Shark. :D

The tagline on the av says "It were proper Bo' I tell thee", but I screwed the font up so you can't read it.

Where did you see Bo Selecta?

I watched a DVD of an entire series back at Christmas. A relo who had been to the UK late last year brought it back.

My faves are Avid and his stalking, and DEFINITELY the Bear. HE is cool. Tail sap. LOL!

Nullajet

Juniors
I hope he does well...and hope for cronulla's sake he doesn't regain the form he had prior to the injury.......sometimes it takes a season for those to come right and confidence to return..ala Ryan Cross

I thought as many did....he was a real talent destined for bigger things prior to his injury and i feel sorry for him that he had such a set back...

at least he is going to one of the few other clubs I like...and a cronulla connection in Lang, Presto etc..

goodluck to him