What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers to play Bradford Bulls in World Club Championship

roofromoz

First Grade
knights 2004 said:
i just hope they dont do wat newcastle did and fly over that week with half a team full of debutants and no training or a trial.

I am very confident that the Panthers will take this game very seriously, and take their strongest team over.

There is a mission statement at the Panthers, courtesy of Shane Richarson, to be the best rugby league team in the world. This is the chance to make that statement a reality.

Canterbury

Juniors
roofromoz said:
knights 2004 said:
i just hope they dont do wat newcastle did and fly over that week with half a team full of debutants and no training or a trial.

I am very confident that the Panthers will take this game very seriously, and take their strongest team over.

There is a mission statement at the Panthers, courtesy of Shane Richarson, to be the best rugby league team in the world. This is the chance to make that statement a reality.

yep. If penrith fail to win the game against bradford then they aren't the best team in the world. Bradford is.

Both leagues [Superleague & NRL] are professinal leagues and the winner of the game are 2003 champions.

+ my favourite side in england is bradford... so fire up boys!

Fibroman

First Grade
Phillips said:
Bradford to win by 40+

What are you on?

It will be an interesting game. Depending on the referee. Gower will steer his side to yet another victory.

The pommies spend too much time pumping weights in the gym. Blokes like Wesser and Campbell will make them pay.

Phillips

Referee
fibro man said:
Phillips said:
Bradford to win by 40+

What are you on?

It will be an interesting game. Depending on the referee. Gower will steer his side to yet another victory.

The pommies spend too much time pumping weights in the gym. Blokes like Wesser and Campbell will make them pay.

i reckon that bradford will run over the top of them, even though penrith are a good team but the bulls have the likes of: Vainikolo, Viakona, Paul, Pryce, Deacon, Hape, Withers etc

OVP

Coach
Well lets hope Penrith take it as seriously as the Roosters did last year. No aussie team, apart from the Roosters, has bothered to take this game seriously. Cmon Penrith ... DO AUSTRALIA PROUD !! Go you Panthers !! :)

Jedda

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
Valentines Day is a very dangerous day to watch football..... this isn't a definite date is it?

If she loves you she'd watch the footy with you! ;-)

JJ

Immortal
dimitri said:
certainly a lot of NZ'ers in both sides

it just shows that their is definitely enough talent in NZ for 2 sides

cmon nrl bring in wellington

No NZ side is going to get those guys back without busting the salary cap. Besides the Paul brothers have never shown an interest in playing in the NRL (Henry just goes to the highest bidder - Rah Rah at present, and the NZRFU couldn't afford him), Joe Vagana is a proven failure in the NRL...

New Jack

Juniors
Phillips said:
fibro man said:
Phillips said:
Bradford to win by 40+

What are you on?

i reckon that bradford will run over the top of them, even though penrith are a good team but the bulls have the likes of: Vainikolo, Viakona, Paul, Pryce, Deacon, Hape, Withers etc

Withers, Hape, Pryce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All useless..........no match for Wesser, Gower, Campbell, Lewis, Rooney, Priddis, the list goes on........

Panthers 48 - Bradford 12

Phillips

Referee
New Jack said:
Phillips said:
fibro man said:
Phillips said:
Bradford to win by 40+

What are you on?

Withers, Hape, Pryce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All useless..........no match for Wesser, Gower, Campbell, Lewis, Rooney, Priddis, the list goes on........

Panthers 48 - Bradford 12

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......thats the best joke ive ever heard...it is a joke right?

In-goal

Bench
Joe Vangana a failure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats a good funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bradford will murder the penrith forwards, unlike St.Helens who played the Roosters Bradford have a massive forward pack and we all no without forwards you ain't gona beat the roosters.

St.Helens were pretty ordinary this year anyway when you take into context previous seasons.

Caged Panther

First Grade
In-goal said:
Joe Vangana a failure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats a good funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bradford will murder the penrith forwards, unlike St.Helens who played the Roosters Bradford have a massive forward pack and we all no without forwards you ain't gona beat the roosters.

St.Helens were pretty ordinary this year anyway when you take into context previous seasons.

Isn't that more or less what people said about the roosters foward pack before the grand final.

In-goal

Bench
What i'm trying to say is that St.Helens didn't realy have a FWD pack when they played Easts, Were as i would say that Bradford is just about the biggest in the Rugby League World although without Lowes they may lose some direction.

mac

Juniors
i reckon penrith will win by 12. bradford may be big but penrith have got more skill and speed, they also aren't lacking when it comes to size. bradford will definately miss lowes, not just his playing, but his presence too. also, there is no way leon price will play, he'll be banged up by february!
the game will be played at huddersfield, that's where it's always played when a yorkshire team are playing.

vbfg

Juniors
mac said:
that's where it's always played when a yorkshire team are playing.

You mean "that's where it has been played when Bradford have played before". You almost make it sound like Leeds have won the championship within living memory and have somehow qualified for it on merit or something. This ain't 1997 you know. ;)

Latest posts