What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers turn it around

The Panther

Juniors
It has been 2 years of heart ache, but finally our fortunes have turned around. 6 wins in a row and a finals birth is looking good at this stage, fingers crossed. Does any one think the panthers have turned the corner and are now a force to be reckoned with or simply they are having one of those winning streaks that happen from time to time for most clubs?

Navigator

Juniors
The Chocolate Soldiers are going great runs. I'd like to see them play another 4-5 rounds to see wheather it's a lady-luck run or not, though. With games against theKnights, Bulldogsand Warriors coming up withing the next few weks, it should tell the story as to their future in the NRL 2003 table.
I spent much of my younger youth growing upin the Penrith district, so it's a very good feeling to see that they are doing so well in this years premiership. I'd love nothing more than to see the Panthers in the top eight come mid September.
They deserve all the acknowledgments they are currently recieving.

imported_midas

Juniors
Penny Panthers would have to fall in a great big heap to miss the eight from here.
How much further they can go after that depends on the progress some of their young players make during the rest of the year.
They sure are great to watch and I hope they can maintain their form.