What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Can't believe Ivan left Dylan out there all game with Sunia on the bench. Surely he is rested this week and hopefully nothing to major

Munky

Coach
I hope that we learn to use To'o a bit better. Remember how good Uate was but only had 4/5 good seasons as he was used as a battering ram.

Uate never developed as a footballer.

He was pure power and pace but had nothing to his game once they declined.

To'o is an excellent defender and reads the play well. Even once he declines he should still be a very good first grade player. Brett Morris lost his speed but still scored plenty by always being in the right place.

kinghippo

Juniors
Hmm I found a gif of a Viking clapping dog but can’t figure out how to attach it.

Last edited:

Girds89

Bench
Any news on may and edwards actual injuries.

I dont really think dyl looked to go tbh.

Hopefully just some bruising on the sternum.

MrBlack

Juniors
I want to like Ricky. I really do. He is a real character in our game and is Canberras equivalent of our own Greg Alexander.

But the guy continues to disappoint his long suffering fans with this bulls#it.

I’m yet to find one Raiders fan come out and support him.

Apparently this is over something Salmon said to his son as a 12 year old…..

Murraymob1

Juniors
Anyone else notice salmon post match is that a comb over at the front.very norman Gunston look.Could be a chance of a new sponsor yeah yeah