What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

BxTom

Bench
That you never made a mistake and have convinced yourself you have.
Um, I think you need to go back and read it again. It was a joke. I said that I had only ever made one mistake, followed by the laugh emoticon. Don't take me so serious :).

Um, I think you need to go back and read it again. It was a joke. I said that I had only ever made one mistake, followed by the laugh emoticon. Don't take me so serious :).
This has all the makings of a 12 year grudge and one calling the other a weak gutted dog….

When playful banter goes wrong…

Munky

Coach

I was making a joke too

Saying that no need to admit making a mistake due to dodgy memories being at fault.

One of the times text doesn't carry tone.

Iamback

Coach
Martin hits hard but misses as many tackles as any second rower in the competition. Just checking his stats now he is 8th for miss tackles alongisde Korisau. So not out of character for him.

That has been my issue with him on an edge, To be fair he seems to make most of the ones he needs to. Still is a concern

Iamback

Coach
Alot of the times he does shoot up by himself.

But your missing the point about line speed haha....

Him shooting up once every 3 sets and everyone going with him is a one of play.

Api has the best line speed ive ever seen. He does it almost every tackle..

We are a great defensive unit and everyone contributes but theres is a few others who contribute way more to our line speed than kiks.

Api leads the way. Which makes sense being in the middle

Our middles don't do anything in the early tackles, Which keeps them fresh.

It is the edges, Which ever side we kick too that edge sets the tempo that set.
It is why Luai, Kiks and Tago are in the top 6 in the comp for penalties conceded. Martin is the next one up. Kikau also has 3/4 of the chargedowns we had as a side,

It is how we dominate territory by keeping them pinned in a corner. When they do get out of the corner our middles have had a breather and can hit them all day. Later in the set is when Api and Yeo take charge it is really like a machine the way our defence works

Girds89

Bench
Our middles don't do anything in the early tackles, Which keeps them fresh.

It is the edges, Which ever side we kick too that edge sets the tempo that set.
It is why Luai, Kiks and Tago are in the top 6 in the comp for penalties conceded. Martin is the next one up. Kikau also has 3/4 of the chargedowns we had as a side,

It is how we dominate territory by keeping them pinned in a corner. When they do get out of the corner our middles have had a breather and can hit them all day. Later in the set is when Api and Yeo take charge it is really like a machine the way our defence works
Mate thats rubbish. Statistically api and yeo are our top 2 for tackles made every week.
Fish and leota are normally right up there too and kenny generally makes 20 takles in 20mins in the middle when he comes on. Our only edge who gets close some weeks is martin but hes normally behind the middles too..

And the whole reason kenny comes on is to keep the line speed up. Its not cause hes an attacking gun..hes a really good defender and hes very fit so he can just sprint uo and make tackle after tackle.

Our middles dont do a lot of work in attack coming out of our own end. That is left to our centres and wings. That is what keeps the middles fresh to dominate in defence.

When we kick to a corner your team adjusts defensivley anyway.... you dont just have api and fish and co standing in the middle of the field waiting for the ball to come to them for them to tackle.. they slide in to where the play is. Api and yeo definitley follow the ball around in defence because they are brilliant marker, ruck and middle defenders..

Kiks luai and tago arent in the top 6 for penalties because they work the hardest in defence hahah. Luai would avg what like 15 tackles a game? Kiks maybe low 20s. Tago 15 or so....

Luai gives away penalties cause of his dumb niggle moments and refs know he has that in him now so they watch him more closessly.
Kiks gives away pemalties cause hes so big and hes hopeless at getting to marker quickly and often isnt square. He also plays 80 most weeks and when hes fatigued he can get lazy getting back onside..
Tago is a rookie who has lacked a bit of discipline at times but hes playing next to two of the most penalised blokes in the comp...

They penalties arent cause they defend more at all.

Api yeo and fish are main reason our defensive line speed is so good.. its really api. To give anyone else credit over him really is taking away from what a fabulous job he does.

Hes one of the best defensive tackling machine 9s ive ever seen....can sprint up tackle 115kgs blokes one on one all game..

We work well as a defensive unit..ivan and ciraldo have done an incredible job.. but our defence is led by api.. makes over 40 most weeks and is just a lion heart in the middle. Bit like dylan that you just keep expecting him to tire and be cooked but he just goes all game

Goonji

Juniors
Paul Kent says he knows the truth BUT he has only heard one side of the matter. Has he bothered to ring Salmon????
If anything, Kent has made a bad situation worse with his support of Stuart. No concern whatsoever for Jaeman and his family. Happy to support a lunatic though.

Latest posts