What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers website

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP

Bench
parra_panther said:
PK said:
So was it actually down for a period Roo? Was it down for you at all? or are you saying that you've gone in and it's ok?

Never had a problem.

But I've made a decision to not post on there anymore, unless we win the grand final again, or something like that.

For those who don't know, my name on there is "roofromoz".

they might ban you now just for saying "Ive made a decision not to post on there anymore"

*Sandy*

First Grade
Nope that's not it! :lol: But I reckon I might have pegged it, i did some detective work last night and it didnt take me long to find something. :D

It's a wonder Roo hasn't been given the big heave ho yet.

* Moderator of my forum.
* Creator of the new Beer Squad Site
* Ran the Beer Squad Forum for a little while.
* Proud Beer Squad member
* Proud friend of PK. :D

Actually it's good to see that those who supported me have been retained on the site and those that were originally banned with me such as Loyalpanther who is now back on PI under a new name and also Emma who is also back on PI under a new name have been let back on. Me ... well it's still a complete ban until the old fart carks it! :mrgreen: Then Penrith will probably approach me to adminsiter it! :lol:

Mel hasnt been allowed back on either and she wasnt even apart of the what happened on the old BS forum which is a bit of a shame. Stanny I don't has even tried but she's happy I've given her somewhere else to keep in touch with us.

choc_soldier

Coach
Lewis said:
parra_panther said:
PK said:
So was it actually down for a period Roo? Was it down for you at all? or are you saying that you've gone in and it's ok?

Never had a problem.

But I've made a decision to not post on there anymore, unless we win the grand final again, or something like that.

For those who don't know, my name on there is "roofromoz".

they might ban you now just for saying "Ive made a decision not to post on there anymore"

Bring it on I say! :lol:

PREDATOR

Juniors
Wal,we disagreed with the rose coloured glasses brigade and spoke our minds,something which is being threatened on that site..and we were friends of PK!! :mrgreen:
Coincidently it seems a few of the regular posters on that site still have brown stuff on their noses!! :?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Actually there's lots of reasons to why i was dismissed. My first undoing was to stand by Crittyatter and stick up for Fibro Man, I refused to bait and chose to difuse the heirarchy baits as much as possible to keep the goons from firing off, funnily enough they are all still members and I am the one turfed! #-o

My second undoing was to become way too friendly with the Beersquad and stick up for them whenever possible not only on the site but try to settle down a scene that could have taken a worse turn and become very ugly. I'm proud to say that I did help and they put their shirts back on and remained seated for the rest of the game.

My third undoing was to disassociate myself from the *mod* squad as I never liked some of them in the first place. I found them quite boring, pompous and found them to be very negative most times. Most of you who know me know I steer clear from negatives. The last straw for me was when I was at club after a game with Crittyatter apparently they saw me and then apparently they followed me whereever i went in the club. Weird...yes!

Not long after that I asked to be removed from their private rooms and moderating duties. I couldn't stand even reading half of what the twerps were writing about me and everything to do with me, trying to bait me so they could give the administrator reasons to demote me, after all I was on the site to have fun and meet people not to do what they though was enjoyment by argueing with everyone they thought were beneath them.

Then not long after they managed to convince the administrator that my thread should be removed due to the site being slow ... :roll: and so with that they took away the thing that I loved most on that site and that was my `Girdlaholics Thread' and with it gone the site didnt load any faster so I guess the next option was to delete me completely and still the site didnt load any faster! :mrgreen:

So yeah with the deletion of me was for personal interests only ... I didnt do anything wrong on that site at all apart from falling in with the wrong crowd to begin with ... the *mod squad*!

Status
Not open for further replies.