What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Dragons are ancient history . Club that won 11 in a row under rules made to favour them,NO LONGER EXIST! Sharks surpassed the new Merged Dargons long ago . Their only useful Function these days is to supply the odd exceptional Player such as McInnes. Only way they can survive in Sydney is as our Feeder Club .
They didn't even really do that. McInnes is a Souths junior. Left there because Cook emerged.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't mind Gerry actually. He's not that bad.
He's as bad as the rest. They are all bad these days. Some would say all good. Depends on individual perception.

When the NRL persists with implementing ridiculous subjective rules I don't see how any of them can be good. Interpretations change week to week, game to game, even minute to minute.

This is the era of opinion based refereeing.

When the referees went from referring the game to coaching in the game that's where the issues started.
Enforce the rules that's all need to be done, office penalty you do it for two weeks the players will get it.
It's just 9 and fox will say he blew 20 penalties, you know why he did the player is too stupid not to learn, it's not the refs fault but the players.
They learn when they end up in the bin

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve just checked out the Panthers forum.
A lot of them are pretty down, expecting a Panthers loss.
I was going to attempt to troll them, but BBB was being nice, so I held myself back…

shadowboxer

First Grade
I dunno about ‘fauves’ but it’s got a good feel about it.
Just enjoy the ride. Due to lower back pain from both age and standing on the hill waiting for a premiership I should be half cut come kick off swamp time looking for a lazy highway to a premiership sometime

Latest posts