What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking at Brookie

innsaneink

Referee
Its been a long time since Ive been to Brookvale Oval.....thinking of popping over next weekend to hopefully see Wests get back on track.

Just wondering what the parking situations like there nowadays....last time I used to go I was driven so took no notice.

ouwet

Bench
innsaneink said:
Its been a long time since Ive been to Brookvale Oval.....thinking of popping over next weekend to hopefully see Wests get back on track.

Just wondering what the parking situations like there nowadays....last time I used to go I was driven so took no notice.

Just go early and park it at the Maccas... thats what we did today!

groggo

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
innsaneink said:

good spot that too hey very easy when going home

innsaneink

Referee
LebaneseForces said:
innsaneink said:

LOL....thats what we do when we go to Parra.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Maccas is usually the best way to go but keep it to yourself 8) I'm only telling you this cause your a Tigers supporter and I happen to have a soft spot for the Tiges. So shhh!! ;-)

groggo

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
Maccas is usually the best way to go but keep it to yourself 8) I'm only telling you this cause your a Tigers supporter and I happen to have a soft spot for the Tiges. So shhh!! ;-)

do ya now CC Eagle well ya cant have a go at me about the sharkies anymore than can ya \\:D/ :clap: \\:D/

MEE

Juniors
ill park at maccas from now on. I've tried the leagues club but im usually running late and can't find a spot there.

dont park at the maccas near parra stadium if we play there next year though guys. I saw them booking people.

innsaneink

Referee
my eagle eye said:
ill park at maccas from now on. I've tried the leagues club but im usually running late and can't find a spot there.

dont park at the maccas near parra stadium if we play there next year though guys. I saw them booking people.

Was that the recent game when Hoppa cam-a-croppa? :lol:

I'll keep it in mind for round 21. ;-)

chileman

Coach
Park at the Leagues Club....then after Manly beats you us friendly Manly supporters will direct you to the Club where you can get sloshed and drown your sorrows and put all your money into our club too :lol: Seriously though...it is only a 5 minute walk from there and free underground parking!

chileman

Coach
Briza said:
Catch a bus to Central and walk, shouldnt take you too long.
:lol: Be nice Briza...we want 18,000 there on the weekend, even if only 1000 are Tigers supporters ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
eagle_eye said:
catch a forest coach lines to warringah mall from chatty, about a 5 minute walk

Why would I do that when im going to park at the leagues club?

Not restricted to members only I take it?

Latest posts