What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra’s Defence 2020

Tooooks

Bench
I thought this deserved its own thread.

At the end of round 9 2019, we’d conceded 207 points.

At the end of round 9 2020, we’ve conceded 96 points.

Outstanding and hopefully it will improve further. Our right edge makes me nervous every time.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Outstanding and hopefully it will improve further. Our right edge makes me nervous every time.

Could be our best defensive start after 9 rounds in any year?

Also our best start of 8-1?

Parra

Referee

Right edge holds up. The stat you quoted is proof.

T-Boon

Coach
defenses have brought in that rushing centre/winger play.
I think when that comes I'd be putting a kick in behind.

Gronk

Staff member
This time last year the coaching staff were fighting off the angry mob.

BA said today in the presser that they have worked hard on their systems. In fact they hardly did any work on their attack this week because they knew that this game wouldbe won on good D.

Eelogical

Referee
This time last year the coaching staff were fighting off the angry mob.

BA said today in the presser that they have worked hard on their systems. In fact they hardly did any work on their attack this week because they knew that this game wouldbe won on good D.

I know this is posted with the benefit of Hindysight but I had the feeling that during the second half we would go and win it after repelling the Knights, time and time again. I think they had about 10 more sets than we did during the game. f**k them, and their little dogs too.Well, not their dogs.