What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Bulldogs are coming.

denwatts

Juniors
Two games taken from Parra Stadium,,HUUUUMMMM.Agaisnt who?Bulldogs and St George?
I was riducled last time I brought this up.Parra Bulldogs,it will happen.
I dont know how many on this forum go on the Parra Eels bulletin board which for the last 4 months or so has been down for maintance,well if they take four months to fix a bulletin board no wonder we have not won a comp for two decades.But the secret to the bulletin board being down is you dont have an avenue to complain..
Anyway I digress, why do we need extra seating or whatever for the bigger crowd when this season Parra Stadium was never filled up against any opposition.Its to get the Parra Fans use to our new home ground.
Furthermore the NSW Goverment spend NSW peoples money on Parramatta stadium to build for the sporting people of Parramatta to watch their fotball team play out of Parramatta.If Denis the Menace AND ALAN Ovaltine cant run a sucessful and profitable Football Club and then maybe its time for Denis the Manace to go back to carrying potatoes around Sydney again and Alan Ovaltine to go back to Hardies.
But who's listening and who cares....

Stagger eel

Staff member
denwatts said:
Two games taken from Parra Stadium,,HUUUUMMMM.Agaisnt who?Bulldogs and St George?
I dont know how many on this forum go on the Parra Eels bulletin board which for the last 4 months or so has been down for maintance,well if they take four months to fix a bulletin board no wonder we have not won a comp for two decades.But the secret to the bulletin board being down is you dont have an avenue to complain..
Anyway I digress, why do we need extra seating or whatever for the bigger crowd when this season Parra Stadium was never filled up against any opposition.Its to get the Parra Fans use to our new home ground.
Furthermore the NSW Goverment spend NSW peoples money on Parramatta stadium to build for the sporting people of Parramatta to watch their fotball team play out of Parramatta.If Denis the Menace AND ALAN Ovaltine cant run a sucessful and profitable Football Club and then maybe its time for Denis the Manace to go back to carrying potatoes around Sydney again and Alan Ovaltine to go back to Hardies.
But who's listening and who cares....

oooooooohhh!!!!! and you know the freaky thing about all this????? we have the sons of 2 bulldog legends playing for us....:crazy:

FMD!!! the sky is falling the sky is f**king falling...:crazy:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Well, the reason why we never got a sell out at Parra this year is basically, some seats just suck.

Anyone ever try having a look at the replays on the big screen or the video ref decision when you got a giant bloody sign in front of ya?

Id like to see the stadium built up a bit, move the screens to the corners of the field and another stand on top of the northern and southern terraces.

spiderdan

Bench
i heart a good conspiracy!

i saw a gunman on the south grassy knoll at parra stadium and there are rumours that sterlo is an alien :shock:

Hutchy86

Juniors
denwatts said:
And not rightly so?
I do hope you're right one day - arguably the NRL's greatest rivalry combining (with sexy results)...
I'll eat my words and enjoy their sweet taste.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
You know what?

Sometimes I wish they did announce a Parra Bulldogs merge. Then we'd really have something to fire up and protest about.

At the moment all we get is little bits and pieces of negative change that aren't enough to really protest about on their own, and then BANG one day you realise the club you support is a totally different entity to the one you used to support, and you're not sure if you like it anymore.

Stagger eel

Staff member
B-Tron 3000 said:
You know what?

Sometimes I wish they did announce a Parra Bulldogs merge. Then we'd really have something to fire up and protest about.

At the moment all we get is little bits and pieces of negative change that aren't enough to really protest about on their own, and then BANG one day you realise the club you support is a totally different entity to the one you used to support, and you're not sure if you like it anymore.

well mate, come AGM time I'll be looking forward to you getting up infornt of the board and saying your bit..;-)

ooooohh!! I'm starting to sound like MITS!! #-o

eelavation said:
well mate, come AGM time I'll be looking forward to you getting up infornt of the board and saying your bit..;-)

ooooohh!! I'm starting to sound like MITS!! #-o

I have no comeback for that.

eel4life

Juniors
Telstra = Money.

If for arguements sake we play dogs at telstra and get 25,000 people then its 5,000 more at telstra . Parra is 22,000 but we are lucky to get 20,000 packed in.

5,000 @ 20 per ticket = $100,000 extra for the club on just 1 game.

With poker machine taxes and the rest of it going to hit clubs, they are always looking at ways of gaining extra revenue without relying on poker machine revenue.

I do not agree with moving games to telstra but, Dragons, Tigers, Souths, Dogs are going to play games there because it helps in revenue.

If parra do well next year and dogs are there abouts then we are looking at a 30,000 plus crowd which will mean a cash win fall for the club, Parra vs Dragons will also get a potential 25,000 and over crowd.

The move to telstra is a business decision, we played the warriors in waikato due to the ecenomic benefit, they paid us to go there and also the gate takings, but seeing as the crowds were not on the up they cancelled the deal and now parra have done a similar deal with telstra which i believe will be a solid financial move.

Problem is the season ticket, do we get free entry to the games?? we should and where do we sit ???

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enough said.

welcome back dumbass .......

copped it dogy style in all 3 grades didnt we?:p

hows the therapy going?...... 2 years and going strong:lol:

Latest posts