What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Buretta try ...

Great lead up work by Cornish and Vai before Buretta raced 40 metres to score in the corner

No goal

14-6

Sounds like Cornish is having a strong game. Thought he was good in the 9's too. Would have picked him on Thursday night over Kelly I thought.

Delboy

First Grade
Against a reserve grade defence I'll always back the flashier player to shine. Wyong aren't the Brisbane Broncos.

Pou, let me reiterate , Kelly never dominates in NSW cup, I understand you live interstate and watch on tv, but for the zillionth time, Kelly is very friggin average and we don't understand why he hasn't been replaced

That's what we continue to say, yes we know coaches play him, but some times they are blindd by pure faith and a reluctance to venture too far.

If you can't dominate in NSW cup you are unlikely to achieve much at NRL level, you want to continue to Argie for the sake of it and misunderstand our motives and that we have watched him play lower grades