What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra eels staff,thank you !

tresurehunt

Juniors
What a difference it makes when you have good staff at the club.
it starts at the top with our ceo 'ozzy' ,a family man with 9 children with a down to earth attitude which has really been welcomed at our club dispite the Nazi type attitude that Denis displayed for many years.

Danial Anderson has been a real breath of fresh air and has added some real backbone and leadership role that we lacked over the past 2 years,when Daniel speaks i listen to every word as he is only 1 of a few people that i hang off every word they say like Bennett,Gould and Sterling.Anderson talks of things like execution,reward,and being difficult to play against,things we've lacked before.

I really cant see any reason why our current first graders would want to look anywhere else given the last couple of months have been very rewarding to all involved (excluding salary cap movements)

Ive been a fan of parra since i can remember,and like you been through many low times with the eels , but these last months have been a revelation.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
hope everyone gets out to the SFS. The boys will be doing their best and we should be out in force yelling the parra chant.

diab0lik

Juniors
you hang off every word gould says? damn i admit sometimes his insight is great but these days he just rambles on about crap

TheRam

Coach
Well said tresure, I haven't felt like this since I was a kid in regards to Parra, and I am already ROCKING baby!!!

Fee

Juniors
I am also loving the changes at Parra and the people who are running it. Great job guys keep it up!:clap::thumb

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd love to be at the SFS, but i'll be there in spirit :alcho:It's great to be a Parra supporter ATM :D

Gaffman

Juniors
Anyone else get the feeling like the planets are starting to align for this club? Maybe it won't be this year, but certainly in the next 2 years, with the roster we have and the new staff in place... there's a winning culture starting to creep into our game.

A premiership is on the cards i reckon :D

Latest posts